Chapter 82- Time to Fight

"Mae!" A voice could be heard coming closer and closer to the host club.

"That better be someone of value." Yuri snorted to herself.

"Mae!" A breathless Takeshi stood in front of her.

"Oh hi Takeshi." She smiled and patted his head.

"I have news!"

"So You caught the wicked Maise." She smiled widely with great confidence.

He looked worried. "I have evidence, but-"

"Out with it already." Kyoya rolled his eyes and stood next to Mae.

"She escaped."

Both Kyoya and Mae became pale and paper like.

"I have orders to that hospital." He growled lowly.

Mae looked at him. She'd thought he'd be concerned for her safety. Maybe he wasn't what se thought he was. "Shes after me." Mae whispered at him.

Kyoya looked down. He looked pained. Not becasue she'd interrupted him or given another reason of bother but because of the look on her own face.

"Is she after Mae?"

Takeshi looked at Mae sadly and nodded his head slowly. "Shes after Akane too."

"Good!" Yuri hissed and ran in front of Mae. "Sacrifice the devil and keep Mae safe."

"Here here!" The twins chanted.

Mae shook her head. "Akane is still a person. She doesn't deserve to die."

"I say otherwise." Yuri muttered.

Mae gripped Yuri's arm. "She never bashed your head and had you hospitalized."

Yuri gulped and sucked up a breath. Sometimes she and the other hosts forgot just what had happened.

"Fine, we save the wicked witch what then?"

Kyoya closed his eyes tightly. "Let me make some calls."

"Kyoya." Mae followed him into a desolate room.

"Mae stay with the hosts." He muttered lowly.

"But Kyoya," She bit her lip. "I don't want to hide."

He breathed in deeply. "Sadly we can't have a hostess harmed and you have debt to pay off so it'd be best if you stay out of our ways."

Maes face sunk in. The light in his eyes was barely flicked. He wanted her gone. "Fine." Mae nodded and walked out quickly.

Her breathing became rapid. Tears threatened to fall. 'Why am I so upset?' She rubbed her temple.

"Mae?" Nekozawa crouched down to the girl.

"Neko kun." She sniffle and wrapped her arms around him. "Why can't he stay the same."

Nekozawas excitement faded and a strained smile replaced it. "Let's take you somewhere safe."

"Where's that?" Mae blinked. "Far from that shadow monster."

Neko laughed slightly then lightly touched the small of her back to help her up.

"Mae chan!" A high pitch voice echoed to the room she and Nekozawa were in.