2

Come one, come all you're just in time to witness my first breakdown. 'Cause there's a mile gone for every minute passed, that I'm wasting space in this town.
All Time Low -
Come One, Come All

After spending pretty much the whole lesson sat outside, after not being allowed back in the classroom, me and Blake met back up with Levi on the way to their next lesson.

Whatever that was...

The first thing he said to us was:

"My friends are bad influences on you." Which obviously was not so discreetly targeted at Blake. "Excuse me?! I am not a bad influence."

"You both got sent out!"

"For laughing... Apparently that's a crime now..." He gestured over dramatically and Levi rolled his eyes at him.

"Ow! What was that for?" Blake pouted rubbing the back of his head after Levi just hit him.

"Being a drama queen, leave that for Drama."

"I don't do drama."

"You may as well..."

"What's that meant to mean?" Blake stopped suddenly, and Levi carried on walking. "Levi?" He looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Wait for me!" I shouted going after them, as they both just disappeared without me. Dodging students left right and centre, and then some idiot collided with me and I fell over.

"Oh my God... I am so sorry..." I saw a bag quickly hit the ground as the person quickly came to help me.

"Are you alright?" I looked up and saw this guy this really perfect guy, with messy blonde hair and... wow...

I was just there staring at him. I bet I looked like a right weirdo...

He helped me up and I finally snapped out of it. "Im genuinely sorry about bumping into you."

His accent was pretty deep for a guy his age. Jesus...

"It's... er... It's fine..." I tried saying, but it came out in a stuttering mess. "I'm Brooklyn... But my friends call me Brook." he introduced himself.

"Maddison. But my friends call me Maddie."

"Nice to meet you Maddie." He smiled. Wow... "And you Brooklyn..."

"Please... Call me Brook." he smiled again and I just nodded.

"Sorry... I better let you get going to your lesson... What do you have?"

"Dunno... I'm supposed to be following my brother round but I lost him."

"Ohh... Wait, Maddie. ..Of course. You're Logan and Levi's sister?" I just nodded. "Sorry... I just realised."

"It's fine." I just shrugged it off.

"Call this fate but they're both in my class now... but there's just one problem..."

"What's that?"

"I have P.E.. And I don't reckon you fancy playing football with a load of guys..."