Three

The next day, Levi came in at four. I gave him the book. He walked away, but turned around halfway to look at me. In response, I winked at him. He chuckled and sat down in the same chair as always.

"Who's that?"

Erwin smith stood behind me. He leaned over my shoulder and stared at Levi, who had once again folded himself into a little ball.

"That's Levi," I said. "I'm taking him on a date tonight."

"A date?" Erwin said and he smirked. "Just use protection, okay?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's not like that."

Erwin chuckled and started to walk away. "Of course,not."

He was clearly not convinced. And frankly speaking, I had thought about it.

At seven, Erwin kicked me and Levi out off the bookshop. He wished us luck on our date and gave me a wink when Levi had turned around. I flipped him off.

"So, Eren, where is you car?"

"What car?" I said and I chuckled.

I pointed at the bike that was placed against the wall.

"That car?"

Levi laughed too. "How romantic."

I patted on the luggage carrier. "Have a seat."

Levi sat down and wrapped his arms around me. It felt like my body was on fire and I wished that we could be like that for hours. But sadly enough, the bike ride only lasted ten minutes. We arrived at the park and I placed my bike against a tree.

I took Levi's hand and led him to a bench by the water.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and I opened my backpack, revealing multiple containers of food.

I had really tried my best. I had bought bread, fruit, a chocolate cake and a lot more. I had even brought two thermos filled with hot chocolate.

"Wow, Eren, you didn't need to do all of this," Levi said, staring at all the food. "Thank you so much."

"I wanted it to be a good date," I shrugged.

"It's amazing, Eren," Levi smiled at me.

He placed his hand on mine, and the butterflies returned.

"You are blushing," Levi said.

"Yeah, I know."

Levi chuckled.

"You are really cute, Eren. You had my attention ever since I walked into that bookshop the first time. You are very handsome and the way you smiled at me made me feel warm inside. I want to get to know you, Eren, I really do."

I was staring at him with an open mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Eren, you're catching flies."

"That was the best thing you could have said. I feel the same way."

"Really?" Levi said, looking genuinely surprised.

I nodded. "Yes. So, what do you want to know?"