3~

I just looked at him.....

DID he just say that?????????
"I was mainly looking at you. "

He then laughed.

"I mean who wouldn't with those shoes I mean.... whaaaaaatttt arrrreeeee thoooossseeeeeeeeee"
*mental cringe lol*

I just looked at him in shock.
I didn't know what to say or how to react. But I thought of something.

"I mean you probably would wear them."

He laughed.

"I was joking Liz, you really did look cute in them but hahahaha nice come back." He gave me a pat on the shoulder. Woozi came towards us and looked at him.

"This man bothering you?"

I laughed at him. "No woozi, wheres your conjoined twin?"

"Hahahahah very funny........................ he's over there with jungkook" he pointed to Hoshi and jungkook playing a game with cards.  It being jungkook they are probably playing goldfish.

He looked at me and said "If you plan on playing with Jimin, I would watch out. He is really good at card games."

I looked at Woozi, and at the guy I was talking to.

So that's his name

"Well then, Jimin. Let's see what you can do" I looked at jimin with a grin and put my hand out for him to take.

He gave me a grin back and took my hand. We went over to the table and I was right. They were playing goldfish.
Hoshi looked up and smiled.

"Hey beautiful, you wanna play?"

"Only if I play a game of my choice"

Jungkook laughed kmowing where it was going.

"Sit down princess, I'll get out the chips."

Jimin looked at me with a questioning look.

"Not the chips you are thinking." Hoshi and jungkook pulled out my favorite chips, Doritos. Jimin laughed as they pulled put all different types of Doritos and just kept on laughing when they pulled out candy.

"Why are you laughing?" I looked at him waiting for an answer.

He looked up once he finished wiping the tears that fell down from his face. "Well I didn't expect food to be the currency I thought it would be poker chips."

I shook my head.

"She is not the one to play with them. Besides our group woukd kill us if they saw us play with poker chips. And don't ask me why." Hoshi added as he was putting some of the candy  in groups.

When we finally started playing, Woozi was right. Jimin was a really good player. He had a lot of the Doritos and m&ms while I had the licorish and Cheetos.

...........

"I win!!!!!" Jimin yelled as grabbing the last of my candy...... meanie

He held all of them in victory and had already ate a lot of the food as it is. Hoshi looked down in defeat as he was downing Skittles and saying words I didn't even know existed.  Jungkook was eating all my m&ms and tried to reach for the Doritos as I slapped his hand in process. "MiNeeeeeE."

He jolted his hand back and rubbed it Like a little kid. Jimin was just laughing at all us. J-hope came from behind him and went towards the Cheetos but jimin scolded at him leaving j-hope holding his chest saying "my heartue, why can't I have any?"

Jimin pitifully gave him some feeling defeated by j-hope' s cuteness.

Dang I have to go peeeeeeeee

"Excuse me guys"

I left the table and went upstairs to my favorite bathroom. On the way up the stairs I could see people passing out from all the drinking. Some of the girls would lay on the guys begging for "fun". Disgusting. I went by some of the rooms that are "marked off" for parties. I always knew what they were but I have been in there when we didn't have parties. Very big rooms with some having a water bed, great for jumping on and nice big closets. Big tv's as well. One of the rooms was cracked and I heard who I thought was Taehyung's voice from inside the room, but no girl voice. I decided to knock and whisper "V?" He sniffled and came to the door, shirtless. He opened the door and did a silent nod allowing me to enter. I saw empty bottles on the floor and his shirt soaked on the chair. He had his phone on the bed, and I saw that he had puffy eyes and stained tears. I went up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and allowing him to break down in my arms. He couldn't hold back the tears and I felt so heartbroken.

"Did she hurt you again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooooo who is this she?!?!?!? Lol hope you guys like this and please tell me what you think and if you even like where it is going😂😂