4~

Jimin~

After Liz left things became boring at the table within 2 minutes. I left the boys to there antics, knowing they wouldn't get themselves in trouble and decided to head upstairs.  For some reason I knew where to go even though I have never really been up here. Strange. I soon found myself in front of door that was cracked. I heard Liz's voice inside with another familiar voice. Must be V.  I stopped when I heard sobbing and then "Did she hurt you again?"

He only replied with. "What do you think."

I opened the door and saw her holding him on the bed and his head on her lap while she was playing with his hair. They looked up at me and tried to get up fast.

"Don't. Just lay down and rest. You good."

He played back down on her more tense tho, since I was there. She just kept playing with his hair. The way her face looked was so angelic I was star struck. Something about the way her hands moved in his hair was memorizing. She was just... beautiful. I felt my body tense and my fists clench. He made me jealous. For no reason at all. She was just there as a friend to comfort him. Yet I was jealous. Why was I jealous?!?!?!

It made me angry to see that I acted like this. When I didn't even really know her. Imagine if I did really know her.

She looked up at me.
"You left the boys alone?"

"Yes why???"

She shook her head.

"You'll find out that with some of the boys they are awful once you leave them alone. I'll be down in a minute Ok? Just go get then and STAY with them please. I'm the second mom in the group and I don't want the first mom to tail my hide if he finds out that we left them alone. At a PARTY."

I nodded my head and started to walk out. Feeling my hands loose it's tension. 

More people were there at the party than before and I headed for the stairs almost falling while running down them. I ran as fast as I could in the crowd of people to where we were just a few minutes before. I saw only one of them. J-hope.

I looked at him to see that He had a few bottles in front of him so I assumed that he was drunk.

"Where are the others?"

He looked up. With anger in his eyes, but it soon fell when he looked at my eyes seeing concern on my face. He pointed to the dance floor and I saw jungkook and Hoshi having a dance battle. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Its ok. Even though I had a drink, I was watching them. And no. These are not all mine. Just saying."

He motioned for me to sit down. And I did.

"I see the way you look at her."

I turned my head an insane amount of speed almost knocking my head off my shoulders.

"What? What do you mean?"

He just rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"Look, Jimin. She just got out of a relationship. Not a really good one at that. She is the second mom of the group,  but like our sister. Please.... if you go after her. Treat her better than he did. Please. She deserves so much better."

I could see sadness in his eyes. Almost like he wanted to say even more.

"Why did you tell me all of that?"

He looked up and did a handshake with me.

"Your family. And family tell each other the truth and what is best for them. Welcome to the weird ass family that we are jimin. Even though you have known jungkook for years."

He smiled. I felt myself smiling as well.

Jungkook ran over and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"Jungkook~ahhh put your butt in that chair. Hoshi join him please."

Liz was down the stairs heading to the table we were at.

"But Noona..... we were just dancing."

She grabbed the bottles on the table.

"Clearly.... then why are all those bottles here?"

J-hope turned to her.

"One of those is mine. However the boys didn't drink the others. You know Woozi had one, and I think........ Vernon had the other."

She nodded in confirmation of I guess that she could see that.

"Where are they?"

He thought for a minute and responded with "I believe with Joshua, Mingyu, RM and..... mom. "

"Where is that?"

"Outside.  At the garden probably playing with the other cards."

She seemed satisfied by that answer.

She turned to me.

"Thank you for watching the hooligans." She smiled and patted jungkook's and Hoshi's head like nice dogs.

"Can we go back to the dance floor? Ppppwwwweeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!"

Jungkook started to act cute and like a puppy. She smiled and ruffled her head. "If I get to do one dance. And if you get to show jimin the dance we do."

Hoshi turned to Jungkook and they whispered to each other. Jungkook turned around and nodded his head "deal."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, I could hear her voice faintly saying "I told him  not to call me Noona j-hope. We are only a few months apart."

I giggled.

When he let go of my hand we were in the middle of the dance floor. He turned to me "you ready?" I nodded my head. Liz ran next to me and she smiled to Hoshi

"Let's show him boys"

It was the best dancing sequence I have seen in my life. So in sync and it was just so cool. All of them looked like robots and I soon followed picking up the steps quickly. People started to form a circle around us and cheering on. I forgot how fun it was to  dance like that. After the accident I never really tried to dance. But with them I felt free.  I felt my phone buzz and I looked at the caller.

Eomma
I poulker myself from the group dance and headed toward a quiet area.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie. Just wanted to say that I'm proud of you. For finally going to that school you wanted to. I miss youh very much and ju st wanted to remind you that you will be staying with jungkook's family for a while. Until we can come over."

"Ok eomma. Anything else?"

"No. Oh I loveeeeeee yooooouuuuuuuuuuu"

I giggled.

"Love you 2 eomma."

She hung up and I looked down on my phone. I saw that I had another text.

~Stay away from her.

I didn't recognize the number and it scared me. One of the boys walked by and i caught his attention.

"Who is this?"

Namjoon looked at it and without much hesitation said "that's Liz's ex, Ben."

"I see that you are already on his list... do mt worry about it. He just hates everyone's guts who is friends with her or talks to her. So all  of us" he laughed and put his arm on my shoulder. "Really don't worry about it."

I not worried, more concerned on how he got my number.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
HEYYYYYYYYYYY
Lol I hope you guys like the new chapter. Tell me what you think and if I should do mult view points on the book lol. 😂😂