💡Chapter 11💡

I was awoken from my deep slumber by  cold hands placed on my thighs causing me to jolt up with my eyes wide open

I was awoken from my deep slumber by cold hands placed on my thighs causing me to jolt up with my eyes wide open.

It took a moment for my vision to clear up, when it finally did there was a girl sitting on the floor in front of me bandaging up and cleaning my wounds from earlier.

(Wawa in the picture below)

In the corner stood the tall dark skin girl that I recalled being with Jamiyah the day she got jumped

"Oh your up now hmm" The girl in front of me said as she moved on to a bruise that started to form on my shin from when I fell.

I rolled my eyes at her statement like bitch is you really gone sit here and state the obvious.

She lucky I'm tied up would of straight up slapped the shit out of her for that on foe nem.

I can already tell I ain't gone like ha dumb ass g.

"Laski go get her the plate I fixed downstairs and something to drink she probably hungry" The girl in front of me said to Laski as she dabbed the piece of cloth on my wound continuously causing me to wince in slight pain.

Nvm she cool peoples or whatever since she was finna feed the kid...

I wondered why they asses was being all nice and shit to me though, they probably trying to set my hungry ass up and poison me with the food this tall bitch went to go get.

It all makes sense now, these hoes thought they was so mf slick.

They must not know who I am ku hell nah.

I looked down at my tied up hands and glanced up at her to see that she was too focus on putting the last bandage on.

Without a second thought I raised my tied up hands and swung at her knocking her out cold.

I smirked to myself satisfied with what I had just done. I slowly lifted myself up from the ground using the wall for support so I wouldn't tumble over and lose my balance.

Once I was fully up I tried to walk only to retreat and lean against the wall. I took a deep breath because I knew I had to do this, there was no doubt that the boys were gone and left these two bitches in charge.

I was going to take advantage of this opportunity..

I stood up straight and limped towards the door trying to maintain this quiet atmosphere so the tall bitch downstairs won't become alerted on some shit.

Maybe I was being paranoid and they really was just trying to feed me...

Fuck that I ain't taking no chances.

Once I was out the room I looked around at my surroundings and limped towards the room I had previously ran into and jumped out the window.

I noticed a gun in here earlier in one of the open drawers but didn't have time to grab it due to the fact that this white hooligan head ass nigga was chasing me holding his ball sacks.

I got inside the room and limped towards the drawer fully opening it.

I tried to pick up the gun but fumbled with it at first because I couldn't get a grip on it with my hands still tied up.

Once it finally was in my palm, I held it the right way and proceeded out of the room and down the stairs.

I was getting out this joint one way or another i don't give a fuck. Like I said I don't break promises and I sure ain't gone start today with Hailey.

I was almost downstairs when the tall bitch Laski came around the corner with a plate and a drink occupying her hands giving me the dominant side of this situation.

She looked shocked to see me there with a gun pointed at her, she was ready to drop everything on the floor when my voice made her stop her movements.

"Get the fucking knife from the kitchen or I'm blowing your brains out bitch on Pasto n nem grave" I stated calmly with a cold stare.

She rolled her eyes at me but obeyed my request and walked back to the kitchen, I hobbled right behind her to make sure she ain't try no funny shit.

She got the knife and came towards me, she looked at me once more shaking her head.

"You don't know who your dealing with, my brothers are ruthless. Especially Bibby, if he finds out your gone ain't no telling what he gone do. They don't call em demons for no reason" She said looking at me seriously, I'm assuming she thought by informing me this fuckery it was gone make me rethink my decision on escaping.

Shawty must not know who tf I am once again because....ummm am I suppose to be "shook" by these demons?

I chuckled at my thought and looked her straight in the eye.

"Bitch did I ask you to voice your opinion? I don't gaf about what they are, they messed with the wrong bitch. Nobody tries me on some shit like this and gets away with it. Now take this shit tf off my hands and yo ass coming with me to get my car cuz I don't know where tf we at" I said angrily as she finally cut through these ropes.

I rubbed my wrists and fixed the gun right back on her nodding my head towards the door so she can get the gist that it's time for us to bounce out this joint.

She sucked her teeth and walked in front of me knowing that my gun was pointed at her head.

We walked outside of the house and I couldn't help put let a smirk find it's way to my face.

These niggas were going to fucking pay, nobody disrespects me on sum shit like this.

She got in one of the cars nearby and started the engine up as I got into the passenger seat.

I winced at the impact of my leg colliding with the seat but pushed the pain to the back of my mind because that was the least of my worries.

I knew I was already late to meet up with Hailey because it was now 12 at night but I will make it up to her tomorrow.

I promise Hailey....

LIKE/COMMENT

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?