💡Chapter 72💡

I was downstairs in my room chilling since Hailey was asleep upstairs in her room

It was now 4 am and my ass was watching re runs of The Wayans Brothers...

"Shawn really some sexc ass nigga.....shiiiitttt" I muttered to myself as I continued to watch the show.

I was layed up in bed with a big ass t-shirt....and my door was wide open.

In the middle of the show the doorbell went off causing me to jump up out the bed and grab my gat that was tucked under my pillow.

Who tf sliding on me this mf late....it's damn near morning.

I walked out of my room and towards the front door.

I knew Hailey wasn't gone hear it cuz these walls mf sound proof and she was all the way upstairs anyways.

I made sure my gat was on its silencer mode before swinging the door open.

"Nigga fuck is yo bitch ass doing here this late ku?" I asked while mugging him only to get pushed out of the way and have my gat taken from me.

"Get tf off that with me before I really do you bitch" He retorted before grabbing me up.

I slapped the fuck out of him than pushed him off of me....

Fuck type of time this crazy ass nigga on...

I walked back towards my room and was about to slam the door in his face when he grabbed me up once again but this time threw me against the wall.

My back was facing towards him....

"Lose your fucking attitude before I fuck that shit out of you g....I told yo ass to stop tweaking" He stated.