disneylanddddddddd <3

Only one person really gave me a oc....well there was another but she never answered me so.....

Lians POV.
I hear Emilio come into my room and say "babe, wake up." I stick my arm up and poke his nose. He laughs and says "okay we'll just go to disneyland without you..." He starts walking away. I jump out of bed and emilio laughs. I push him out of my room so I can get dressed...

Once I'm finished I hear Jake shout "come on! We need to pick some one up!" I ran downstairs and out the door then into the car

Once I'm finished I hear Jake shout "come on! We need to pick some one up!" I ran downstairs and out the door then into the car. When I got in the car I put in my headphones and listened to twenty one pilots....
~time skip to Disney land brought to you by magic!~
??? POV.
When I saw jake I waved and they walked over. I saw a girl listening to music she looked super excited. I giggled at her. Then I saw a super cute guy. Butterfly's flew all around my stomach. Jake introduced me to everyone then ending with the cute guy who he introduced has Ivan. I waved at him.
Lians POV.
For some odd reason when we went inside Disney land I felt weird. I then transformed into a cat. "meow" I say and Emilio noticed me. He looked confused then I transformed back into a human for a second then back to a cat. He laughed and picked me up. He started petting me and I started purring. He chuckled and Jake checked us into a hotel and we put all are stuff in it of course I had changed back into my human form. We went on the small
World ride, then the nightmare before Christmas ride and some other things before sitting down to eat then we when to the store were you bought the hats and other stuff of course we bought a pair of mickey mouse headbands (I couldn't get the picture to load sowwy..) Then we watched fireworks and the next day we left to go home.

Work count:344
Soooooooo sorry it took me so long to update I've had testing and crazy stuffs been going on...so sowwy