restaurant

Lians POV.
We just got home from Disneyland. Emilio and I decided to make a musical.ly together at the end I kissed his cheek he smiled and uploaded it. Jake shouts from the top of the stairs "we're going to a restaurant get ready!" I get up and walk to my room to get ready....

 Jake shouts from the top of the stairs "we're going to a restaurant get ready!" I get up and walk to my room to get ready

I walk downstairs to see Paris "hi" I say. She smiles "hi Lian" she says Emilio and Ivan walk downstairs. Emilio grabs my hand and we walk to Jake's car and get in. I put my headphones In and listen to music.
~time skip to when we get to the restaurant ~
??? POV.
Were's Jake.........oh there he is! "Hey Jake!" I say and wave my hand up so he can see me. He smiles and walks over to the table with everyone and sits down with the other members of team ten. "How have you been Bridget?" Jake asks "good, you?" I ask him "good" then the waiter walked over "hi I'm going to be your waiter this evening. So is there anything I can get'cha?" She asks. Lucas, Marcus, Erika, Tessa and I respond with water. Jake, Ivan and Paris respond with Pepsi (Paris if you don't like Pepsi put it has lemonade). Emilio,Lian, nick and kade respond with coke. The waiter boss her head and walks away. We start talking about random things until the waiter comes back.
~time skip ~
Lian's POV.
When we get home I get to my room and turn on my camera "hey guys!uh... Sorry for not uploading lately i've been very busy and I know what your probably thinking 'why can't you just make more time for it?' I can't..... Jake makes me go with him. Every. Single. Time so uh... Sorry also I have a new friend" I say and give Bridget the sign to come in. She walks over and sits down "hi!" She says and smiles. "This is Bridget I just met her today. Jake seemed very excited for us to meet her. I'm assuming you know what I'm trying to get to here" Bridget blushes and says "uh... I should get going Home to pack up my stuff see you tomorrow" she gets up and leaves. I look at my camera and say "She's very kind...... Anyway I'm going to end it here I hope you in joyed it and has always I'll see you all next time" I end the video, edit it and go to sleep.

So sorry this was supposed to be last weeks chapter but I completely forgot.... Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!! Baiiiiiii!