Falling apart

The story behind Jeongcheol's fight.

Jeonghan's P.O.V.

It was midnight and Seungcheol was not yet here in our dorm. He said that he will out just for a while, and it's nearly 30 mins ! Yes I am overprotective but he is 5 times more than I am.

To : My Life ❤️

Jeonghan : Seungcheol, where are u ?

I wonder where he is ......he's not even replying yet. What if he was in trouble? What if he got kidnapped or attacked?

I hurriedly got up from my bed, wore warm clothes ,not forgetting to wear some sort if disguise before I went out and looked from him outside.

I looked at our practice room first, then the vocal room. He was not there. Where could have he been?

As I was going to call him, I saw a familiar figure of a guy at the parking lot.

I sneaked there to look at a closer view of who was the person. I'm going to play it safe here I don't want a sasaeng in my territory...unless he is handsome then I might let him pass.

As the guy turned to his right. WAIT ! It's Seungcheol ! I was about to approach him when a random girl suddenly ran to him from I don't know...maybe hell? And gave him a warm hug . He looked so happy ,his cheeks higher then ever.Who is she ?

As they released their hug, MY Seungcheol held the back of her neck and leaned in to kiss the gir-WHAT ?! The girl playfully punched his arms.  I felt tearing up so I silently ran away and I needed no more explanation. I knew what was going to happen next

It's over, he was tired of me......maybe he wanted to finally be straight. But how will I get to sleep tonight? Seungchoke was cheating on me and the fact that we are roommates make make it worse.

Maybe I will need to sleep in Dino's room for now.

______________________________________

Seungcheol's P.O.V.

I was waiting for her. Looking sideways to see if there is any other person here. There was none.

"Seungcheol yah!!" She ran to me and I gave her a hug.

So are you asking who she is? She's my bestfriend. Her name is Hayeon. I love her so much, she's like a little sister to me.

"Yah have you been eating well? You look thin" She said worried ruffling my hair.

"Yah how about you donate your fats and give them to me huh?" I held the back of her neck and attempted to bite her head jokingly. And kissed her forehead to annoy her.

She stopped me and punched my arm. Ouch that hurt, SHE IS A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER OKAY I AM NOT SENSITIVE.

"Are you saying I'm fat? Jinja Choi Seungcheol you are going to die." She glared at me and smacked the back of my head.

"Okay okay you're not fat !! Now let's go and you treat me." I said laughing

"No you treat me !! I'm a girl am I supposed to pay the bill?" She gave me the 'duh' face

"First, that only happens when it's a date. Second, you don't act like one" I winked. And I ran to my car laughing.

"Yah Choi Seungcheol I swear you are going to die."

____________________________________

The next day. (After the chatroom)

i swear strange things are happening right now. All the mambers are avoiding me. Some are scared, some are cold, some are quiet.

I walked in Me and Jeonghan's room amd layed down in deep thought. What is happening right now?

"Who is she ?" Jeonghan said out of nowhere. Jeonghan was the coldest, he didn't even dare to look at me

"Huh?"

"Who is she, the girl you kissed last night ?!" He said in a louder and angrier voice.

"Yah stop overreacting if you don't even know who she is!!"

"Oh really ?! I know who she is!!! YOUR MISTRESS AM I RIGHT ?! THE PERSON WHOM YOU REPLACED ME WITH ?!" Jeonghan had tears streaming down his face.

"SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT HER !!" I shouted back. He's getting in my nerves, even if I love him. He should not insult other people that are also important to my life.

"BESTFRIEND SEUNGCHEOL ?! NO PAIR OF FRIENDS KISS EACH OTHER THAT WAY!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE OH SO INLOVE WITH H-"

"WHAT JEONGHAN YOU ARE BEING DELUSIONAL RIGHT NOW! I KISSED HER AT THE FOREHEAD PLAYFULLY!" I was defending myself with the truth but he just won't believe me.

"AND YOU DO SO TO ME!! CALL ME DELUSIONAL BUT I DON'T EVEN SEE YOU DO THAT TO THE OTHER MEMBERS INCLUDING DINO!!"

"I LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER NOW IF YOU DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME NOR LISTEN TO ME IT'S BETTER IF WE BREAK UP!!" I walked out slamming the door shut. I leaned myself against the wall with tears streaming down my face.

I didn't love this Jeonghan, I wanted the Jeonghan who understands me and takes time to comfort me. But where is he now?

"AGGHH!!" I punched the wall with all the anger that was kept inside me. I placed my hands in top of my head while crying.

My knuckles were bleeding so bad. But not as much as my heart was (A/N : This is sooo cheesy help)

Jeonghan I love so so so much, why don't you trust me until now ?!

______________________________________

Yow people I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.

I'm so sorry pls don't kill meh