Chapter 1

Amber's POV
"I cant wait for tonight" Darcy my cousin says while getting ready for her 21st birthday. Were going to party, club and drink. "Darcy don't do anything you'll regret you got to remember your a super light weight and Lydia I don't know about you but your on your own." i said walking into the living room grabbing my purse "Are you guys ready to go partyyy?" I added throwing my hands up.

"ya we're ready" Lydia said while both of them start walking out the bathroom.

"we all know Lydia is ready for tonight" Darcy joked wiggling her eyebrows at Lydia.

"I think I know why Lydia is ready for tonight because she wants to meet up with my cousin Kamahri"

"Amber your crazy I do not like your cousin... OK maybe a little bit but shut up don't tell him"

"Cabs here lets go peoples" I say running to the cab door.

"where you ladies heading tonight?" The cab driver asks.

"KARMA night club" says Darcy.

After a short drive to the club we paid and got out. "Have a fun night girls" The driver says before driving away.

"Were here! lets go!" Lydia smiles leading us into the club

Once we got in Lydia sees Kamahri and starts dancing with him. Darcy goes to the bar getting a margarita with tequila shots. Quick enough she was drunk, turns out she met a boy..

Darcy's POV

"I'm Jackson" Says a blonde boy sitting next to me leaning on the counter.

"I'm Darcy" I smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks.

"I'm good I'm a lil drunk right now so ill pass but thanks" I say stumbling on my words.

"Maybe I could get your number so next time I can buy you a drink when your sober" He smirks

"Sure its 562-***-**** and could you give me a minute? I have to talk to my cousin" I say motioning to Amber.

"Amber, Amber! There's this really cute guy at the bar and I just gave him my number" I smile.

"Oh my god, Drunk already?" She laughs.

"Ok ok I will I walk back over" I laugh and snort and start to walk back with a big smile.

Amber's POV

Since Darcy and Lydia have dates I have decided to tell my boyfriend what club I'm at so he could come here and be with me..

"Where do you want to go? You wanna stay here, go to my house or go somewhere else?" I ask.

"Lets get outta here and go to your house" He smirks.

"Let me tell Lydia and Darcy" I make my way to Lydia and Darcy. "Girls I'm going back to the house with Antonio so dont go there until I call you love you guys!" I say giving them a look.

"ok love you too" they both reply.

Darcy's POV

"go back over to Jackson" Lydia tells me.

"k I will no problem with that but go over there with Kamahri he seems lonely" I say. While I'm walking over to Jackson I'm thinking what I'm going to say to him or what hes going to say to me. "Hey im back"

"You maybe wanna get outta here and go to my place?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"yeah sure let me just go tell my friend so she don't worry about me" I went back over to lydia. "Lydia I'm leaving with Jackson to his place so just stay with Kamahri and go to his house."

"Yass bish get it ok ill see you tomorrow then because ill probably stay at Kamahri house, Bye!"