Chapter 3

Amber's POV

I just woke up and I notice that Im the only person up so I get up and get dressed then I write a note to the girls. "Ill be back in going shopping then in going to stop by Antonio's house in going to go tell the the boys." I put the note on the table where they will see it and I leave the house and go to the boys house. *knock knock* "Bitches wake the fuck up and open the damn door I know you guys are up!"

"Amber what do you want? You just woke me up." Kamahri says while opening the door and wiping his eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you and jayshawn that in going shopping and then going to Antonio's house so if the girls come over here and they ask where im at you can tell them." I explain.

"Cuz you know jayshawn isn't here he's in Florida visiting his family but ok ill tell them if they ask and be careful you know I don't like Antonio but I won't judge just be safe." he said while thinking what to say.

"Thx love you fam" I say while walking away.

"Love you too" he says as he shuts the door.

I get in the car and I start driving to the outlets in downtown and I park the car and I start walking to a store called Pink and I buy some thongs,a new bra,a Pink shirt with the logo on the front with stripes,a pair of leggings and some perfume. I check out and pay and I leave and walk to Hollister and I buy 2 shirts with 2 pairs of jeans and I buy Antonio some cologne and a new shirt and pants I bought us a matching outfit to wear to a surprise party. I can't go to store with out buying my baby something I just paid and now I'm walking to my car I get in and I start driving to Antonio's house when I get to his house I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Hey baby come in do you want to go on a walk in a minute?" He says while shutting the door.

"Sure babe ya I would love to go on a walk. I got you a pair of pants,a shirt and cologne. I bought me and you matching outfit for the surprise party for jayshawn."

"Awe thanks baby ok come on lets go just keep your stuff here. He says while walking out the door

"Ok thanks" I say while shutting the door.

Darcy's POV

Im waking up and I get up to see if everyone is up and I notice that Amber is gone and I go in Lydias room and she's still asleep I wake her up and ask her if she knows where amber went because she's not here so I walk around the condo and see if amber is anywhere around and she's not so Im getting worried because embers not here and sues nor picking up her phone so I walk over to Kamarhi's to see if maybe he knew.. *knock knock*  "Kamarhi its your sister open up I need to ask you something".

"Ya sis what's up" He says while opening the door.

"Do you know where amber is?" I say with a wondering face.

"Ya I do she came by here before she left she went shopping and then she was heading over to Antonio's house. Wait I just got a text from her" He explained. "Me and Antonio went on a walk so Im safe ok love you bye." He looks up. "Hm I guess she already went shopping and their on a walk." He laughs.

"Oh ok thanks. Im about to go clean or go to the gym with Lydia or something bye love you." I say with a moody face.

As I walk back to the condo I see that Lydia is reading a note so I walk over there and I see who its from and what's it about. It was amber saying she was going shopping then heading over to Antonio's.

"So Lydia what do you want to do today?" I ask.

"I think we should clean up the house for the surprise party for JayShawn tomorrow he's flying home around like 2:00 I think Kamarhi is going to pick him up." So we put music on and start cleaning.