mad ( freddy x melissa )

Melissa glared at Freddy not talking
cause that would turn into another fight. " melissa why do you assume I'm cheating on you when you know I would never do that " Freddy said frustrated as melissa rolled her eyes keeping the glare on her face " because Freddy you come home late at night what am I suppose to think " melissa yelled as Freddy groaned. " why can't you just trust me " Freddy said raising his voice a little as melissa face palmed. " that's not fair Freddy you don't even trust me and you expect me to trust you " melissa yelled as Freddy gave an offended look. " oh so it's my fault that you have trust issues " Freddy said as melissa groaned " I have trust issues what about you i mean you don't even trust me around your brother I mean he's dating my sister I don't think he's gonna steal me from you " melissa said as Freddy grabbed his coat " well I guess I'll take my trust issues and leave " Freddy said storming out the door " fine go I don't need you " melissa watching the door slam then heading to her and Freddy's room crying realizing what she just said.

She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she's thinking
Ummm nobody's talking, 'cause talking just turns into screaming (oh,)
And now as I'm yelling over her, she yelling over me,
All that that means is neither of us are listening,
And what's even worse, that we don't even remember why we're fighting

Freddy's P.O.V

I looked back at the door wondering if she meant what she said. I shrugged it off and walked to Goldie's house where both of my brothers were waiting for me.

Time skip

I sat at Goldie's house as they tried to process everything " so you guys were fighting over something stupid like who has trust issues " shadow said looking at me with a confused look " I'm gonna have to agree with melissa you do have trust issues not that I'm blaming you Freddy you have a reason to but you don't trust her around me so what you are fighting over is stupid " Goldie said as I rolled my eyes "ok ok I get it " I said blandly as my brothers smiled " now go apologize " the two said in unison as I got and walked out of the house.

So both of us are mad for nothing (fighting for),
Nothing (crying for),
Nothing (ooh,h)
But we won't let it go for nothing (don't let for),
Nothing.
It should be nothing
To a love like what we got oh, baby

No one's P.O.V

Melissa stared at the mirror thinking of her apology to Freddy as she waited for him. It didn't take long and Freddy entered the room " where were you, you had me worried " melissa asked concern lacing her voice " my brothers and I really need to apologize for earlier " Freddy said grabbing Melissa hands " no you don't I do I mean I shouldn't have lashed out like that and I shouldn't have accused you of cheating " Melissa said as she laid her head on Freddy's shoulder.

I know sometimes it's gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no)

Freddy held Melissa in his arms and began his apology " and I shouldn't have said you had trust issues when you didnt. I shouldn't be asking you to trust me when I don't even trust you around my brother and I should cause that's the  second thing relationships are built with " Freddy said as melissa kissed him passionately " why do we even fight " melissa said as Freddy bowed his head afraid to start another fight " well get frustrated when you constantly accuse me of cheating " freddy said honestly " and  then when we do get in fight neither of us want to let it go " he continue as melissa sat on thier bed.

Umm
And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing
(asking questions like you already know)
We're fighting this war, baby, when both of us are losing
(this ain't the way that love is supposed to go. What happened to working it out?)
We fall into this place where you ain't backing down, and I ain't backing down,
So what the hell do we do now?

Melissa's P.O.V

I Placed my hands in my hands " we fight for no reason Freddy " I said tears streaming my eyes " we fight to try to hurt each others feelings " I continued as he rubbed circles around my back " it's okay we have to learn to trust each other" freddy said kissing my cheek making me smile slightly.

It's all for nothing (fighting for)
Nothing (crying for),
Nothing... (ooh,h)
We won't let it go for nothing (don't let for),
Nothing.
It should be nothing
To a love like what we got oh, baby

I looked at him and smiled " I love you " I said as freddy smiled " I love you too" he replied as I laid my head on his shoulder.

No one's P.O.V

They sat like that for a few minutes " Wanna go out to eat " freddy asked melissa as she nodded and they got dressed and headed out.

I know sometimes it's gonna rain (Oh, it's gonna rain),
But baby can we make up now
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no)

Time skip

At the restuant freddy and melissa were talking and laughing. " freddy this is fantastic " melissa said as freddy seemed to be getting a little nervous looking down at his phone " yea it is hey I have to go to the bathroom " he said walking away from the table " OK " melissa said looking down at her menu

Few minutes later

Melissa got up from the table and headed to find freddy. When she turned the corner she saw freddy kneeling in front of her sister with a ring. Tears pricked her eyes as she ran a way. freddy looked and saw melissa running away " thanks for getting the ring Kialy " freddy said as he ran away with Kialy walking away towards Goldie so they could go home.

Oh, baby this love ain't gon' be perfect (perfect, perfect oh, no)
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and we can fight
Long as everything is alright
Between us before we go to sleep...
Baby we're gonna be...
Happy....
Oh, ....oh,

time skip ( again )

Melissa leaned against the car crying wiping tears off her cheek until freddy came outside. " what are u doing here weren't you busy proposing to Kialy " melissa said Freddy smiled and wrapped his arms around her " what no do you realize that Goldie would kill if I did that she was giving me the ring and she was helping me get over the nervousness plus why would i be proposing to her if she isn't the one I love " freddy said unwrapping his arms from melissa as Melissa looked at him and smiled as freddy kneeled down on one knee.

Baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain (it's gonna rain),
But baby can we make up now (can we make up now?)
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no, no, no)

Tears of joy pricked Melissa's eyes as she covered her mouth with her hands. " melissa I love you so much and even though this love isn't gonna be perfect I will still love will you make the happiest man/bear in the world and marry me. " freddy said as melissa gasped and smiled " yes " she said as freddy slipped the beautiful Sapphire ring on her finger and kissed her passionately then they had home.