1

"Why...? Why did he lie to us? It makes no since... The creator... lied to us... Th..That TRAITOR-....The creator will regret taking him from me... He'll regret ever hurting him...B..Boris.." my footsteps echoed off the floorboards as I walked down the hall, sliding my gloved hand down the wall. "I'll find you, Boris. I promise." I stopped in front of the Ink Machine, letting out a shudder. "Stupid gosh darn-" my sentence was cut off by a loud noise coming from around the machine area, making me gulp and take a step or two back.  I knew it wasn't Boris playing a prank on me, but that's what I secretly hoped, though I watched Boris being taken away. It took a minute for me to realize it wasn't coming from the machine, but it was coming from the wall behind the machine. I walked closer towards the noise, moving around the machine, though eyeing it suspiciously. The only thing he came to was a wall. My head tilted as I pressed it against the wall, listening to the noises. 

"H..Hello?" I called out, the noises coming to a sudden stop, filling the room with silence. "Is everything ok in there..?" I can't believe I'm speaking to a wa--

"B..Bendy?" The voice was extremely familiar. I snapped to attention. Th..That sounded like..

"Boris?" I pressed my head against the wall harder. "Boris is that you?!" Nothing answered for a moment. "Boris, if that's you, you know what to--" There was a slight whining noise. It was Boris. "Okok-- I'm gonna get you out of there, Boris, I promise! Just hang in there, buddy." I had to find something.. anything to break down that wall. I had to get to Boris. "Axe, axe, axe-- AHA-" I picked an axe up from off the ground and dashed back, only to find that that... that... TRAITOR of a creator, Joey, stood between me and the wall. I growled, gripping the axe. "Joey," I started, feeling my face melt. "Joey I swear to god if you keep me from getting Boris back-" I was cut off by Joey's insane laughter, getting louder and louder. I gripped the axe tighter. "What's so funny?!" I shouted.

"You think... that you're gonna get past me.. and get to you're little wolf boyfriend.. don't you..~?" Joey's words made me flush, but it didn't sound like Joey at all. Something about him was... off. I stood my ground and only stared as Joey grinned.