24

Sorry for the long waitt!
Next update estimated time 5 days.

ERRORS AHEAD.

-

"Even reasons have it's flaws."

Hae Hee

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I cleared my throat awkwardly and ask him. We have been sitting at the balcony for more than an hour, and he is not speaking. He kept silent and just stared at the piece of darkness in front of us.

"If you just want to stay silent after asking me for a talk, I guess I should just go." I sighed and stood up. "Sit down." His deep voice said sternly like it is a warning. I gulped and remained sited. Aish, what if he kills you, Lee Hae Hee?

I played with my finger nails nervously and look at him. He still isn't talking. What does he want to ask? Is he planning on how to kill me quietly or is he playing with me?

"Did you saved me?" He suddenly said. My shoulder immediately tensed up, I stood up immediately and I look at him. He turned around, and bore into my eyes, giving me a burning glaze. "S-Saved you? When did I? Who told you?" I asked him. "You said it yourself. Did you?" He asked, his tone was a little bit gentle than before.

"N-No, I didn't." I gulped and lowered my head. "Aish, yeah. What am I thinking? How can someone as lowly as you saved me. That will be so weird." He mocked and give me a smirked. I look at him, my heart start to clenched at what he said. "W-What if... If, I saved you?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrows in surprise but it was replaced by a boring smirk.

"Then, I will feel so fascinated and surprised. Oh, and I might even accept you as my mate. Since, at the very least, you are useful." He gives me an awful smirked and walk away. My heart started to clench even tighter that I feel hard to breathe. What is wrong with me?

I sat back at the seat and tried to inhale properly.

Am I dying? Why am I getting weaker and weaker?

-

After resting for a while, I can finally breathe properly. I sighed and stood, I think I should go and tell the rest about what is happening to me. Maybe they will have an idea about it. I walk downstairs slowly and from far, I can see the family's room's light is on. I guess they are inside.

I walked towards the place slowly and just when I was about to open the door, I heard them mentioning about my name. And I stopped moving to hear more of what they are talking about.

"Thankfully she said she didn't want to go." Kai smile as he and Tao bro-fisted. "You mean, you asked her?" Kris asked. "No, of course not! That will hurt her feelings." Baekhyun sighed. "Then how did you guys do it?" Luhan frowned.

"Well, we just tell her we don't think she should go." Chanyeol said. "Well, thankfully she said that. I mean, we can't possibly tell her to not go because we are embarrassed of her, right?" Chen sighed deeply. "Then, do we still go to the Mate's party?" Luhan asked.

"I think we are, since everyone knew about us getting a mate." Xiumin replied. "Well, we should discuss with Suho and the rest to see if they want to get someone to replace Hae Hee. Oh! Maybe we can get the hot girl we saw yesterday at the club... What's is her name again..."

So, they are embarrassed because of me. I walked away quickly from the room and got into an empty room along the corridor. I squat down at the corner of the room, not caring the fact that every corner is filled with dust.

"Don't cry, Lee Hae Hee. Please don't cry." I mumbled to myself. And out of a sudden, my heart started to ache badly, it's like as if someone just torn my heart. And tears started to fall uncontrollably from my eyes.

What are you expecting? Even if they treat you well now, that does not mean that they accepted you. They are just pitying you and they are afraid of getting into trouble with Sehun and the rest.

I closed my eyes and controlled my breathings, making sure that I don't make a sound. I don't want them to see me like this or do I want to confront them and make them pity me even more.

-

Sehun

"What? She said she doesn't want to go?" Suho exclaimed. Xiumin nodded, "Yeah, she said it on her own accord. We did not threaten her." "I guess we have no choice then. I wanted to go to the party with her. But since she does not want to go. Let's just not go for this party this year." Suho sighed.

"But, we always wanted to go!" Tao whined. "But what can we do when Hae Hee does not want to go?" I frowned at him. "Actually, we have thought about it. Since no one know how our mate looks like... Should we bring someone else to replace Hae Hee?" Kris suggested.

"No way. I don't agree with this!" Kyungsoo raised his voice. "It's getting fishy. Are you guys sure that you all didn't tell her anything inappropriate?" Lay frowned. "We didn't! You can ask her yourself!" Kai pouted.

"Whatever. We aren't going to the party and that's final. If anyone dares to bring another girl that without getting everyone's approval, you are dead." Kyungsoo gave a dead glare and we all know that being against him is not the right choice.

"Aish, this is so annoying!" Tao whined and teleported away.

"Take care of them and make sure nothing will happen, Luhan ah." Suho said to Luhan and he frowned. "Why me?" "Because I just want you to take care of them. No whys." Suho replied. "Whatever." He lazily said and teleported away.

nmtMjMSAv