45

Hi yalls.
I started to write this chapter and I have decided to post it no matter the previous target was hit or not. 😂😗

-

Errors ahead - Not edited.

-

"If a fairy said she will grant your wish, but in exchange of feelings. What will you do?"

-

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee, how about you tell us about what happened this few weeks?" Jin Young asked. We were sitting around at the living room while waiting for our cookies to be baked.

"Yeah, what happened? Those blood suckers feels different." Jackson added and the rest look at me with anticipation. "W-What? Er, just some incident happened.." I started off.

"Incident? Did they hurt you again??" Youngjae raised his voice. "No, they didn't. I found my powers." I started off. They all frozed and look at me, "Oh ya, human mate have powers too." Jaebum said and I nodded.

"What is your power?" BamBam asked. "They told me it was Controling and Destroying.." I continued. Their facial expression seems unreadable but they look like they are confused.

"And they brought me to Letylie. She said that Param's soul is in me. Its like I am Param but not exactly her." I explained. They all looked at so surprised.

"You're our Param? Jackson beamed and give me a tight hug. "Param.." Mark's eyes turned watery and he stood up and walked into his room. "M-Mark.." I called. "He will be fine. He just need sometime alone." Jin Young said.

"How did they discovered it?" Youngjae asked. "I'm not sure too. It was when I attempted sucide by jumping of the building-"

"What the heck?!" Jaebum raised his voice. I smile awkwardly, "Sorry, I know I am too harsh." "Glad you know that, lady." Jin Young said.

"Kris saved me, then he hugged me and tell me I am Param. I was so confused but he said he will bring me to Letylie. And Letylie showed me everything, she showed me how Param was.. Was killed. And who did that cruel thing to her." I mumbled the last sentence.

They all sighed, "We knew who was the culprit. And she has already been destroyed by our Wolve's family." Yugyeom said. "That was also the reason why we left the immortal world and live here for 300 years." Jaebum said.

"I am so glad you are half Param." BamBam beamed. I nodded, "I am glad that you all will be my brothers."

"Cookies are ready~" Jin Young said and we all rushed towards the oven.

--

"M-Mark." I called as I approach his backview at the garden.  He turned around, give me his usual smile and gesture me beside him on the swing. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes, I am fine. Did I scare you?" He asked. I shook my head, "I understand."

"Hae Hee," He started. "I was almost sad when I heard that you are Param." He continued. "Why?" I look at him. His stare was intense but gentle at the same time, how is it possible?