Chapter 3

2 weeks. 2 weeks passed and I haven't left my bed. Expect for running to the bathroom to vomit my guts out. I don't know why, but its been happening daily.  It started to become something I expect 1st thing in the morning. Worst part is that we go back to work in 2 weeks, and if I'm still sick, I wonder what we're gonna do. Another thing about going back to work is that I'm gonna have to see Jade again. I miss her so much, but I'm still hurt.

I woke up in the morning, and the same feeling of acid rising in my throat was there. I ran out of bed and into the bathroom. I threw up a few times. Barely being able to hold myself up, I fell against the wall.

"Perrie? Are you okay?"My mum asked.

"I'm fine" I managed to choke out.

"No you're not " I got up and walked passed her. I walked to my room and collapsed on the floor. I started to reach for my phone. I couldn't fight  the urge to call her anymore. She's constantly on my mind, and she might've hurt me, but I need her. Now more than ever. I scrolled through my contacts and found hers. My thumb skimmed over the call button. My breath was shaky, but I knew I had to do this. I pushed the call button, and brought the phone up to my ear.

Jade's pov

"Jade you need to get out of your room" My mum shouted from the other side of the locked door.

"Why? There's no point of doing anything" I said. My life was empty, I just lost the best person in my life.What could I possibly do besides cry in bed.

"Jade, you need to get out. Go to the store for me?" My mum asked. I sghed before getting out of bed. I unlocked the door and trudged past my mum. I picked up my car keys and walk out to my car. I got in and slammed the door. I hated being in my car.It makes me miss Perrie, how she'd used to be in the seat next to me, how she'd laugh, her beautiful smile. I felt tears forming in my eyes remembering the day she dumped me. I never got to explain to her what happened, how I was drugged. Tears streamed down my face as I wiped them away. I drove to the store and waited a few minutes. I got out and started walking to the front and I zoned out. I collided with somebody and fell down.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking were I was going." I said. I looked at the person and was greeted by a familiar pair of blue eyes. Perrie. She got up and ran past me. I didn't move for a few minutes, letting in the fact that I did bump into my ex. I got up and went into the store.

2 weeks and I haven't left the house. It's been so hard, constantly thinking about her. My mind would replay our first date, first fight, the break up. My heart shatters each time her name runs through it. I miss her touch,her smile,her. I want to call her so badly, but I know she won't answer me. I don't try to do anything, it feels pointless to do so. She gave me a reason to smile and to get up in the morning. I lay in bed, thinking about her. Does she ever think about me? Do I ever cross her mind? I picked up my phone and spent 20 minutes debating if I should call her or not. I put my phone down, and the second it hit the table, it buzzed. I answered it, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I said. There was some shaky breathing comming from the other end.

"Hello?" I said again.

"Jade we need to talk" I heard Perrie say before hanging up. What? I got a text a few mintues later.

From Perrie <3

Sorry, my throat just really hurts. We need to talk about something. Come to my place around 7ish.

I smiled. I was gonna be able to see Perrie again.

To Perrie <3

Sure. see you later

My thumb barely touched the send button. My breath was shaky as I pushed the send button. I checked the time. 5:56. I changed out and checked myself in the mirror. What was I gonna say to her? This might be harder than I thought.

Perrie's pov(Again!)

"Hello?" I heard her voice through the phone. My breath was shaky and my tongue was tied. 

"Hello?" She asked again.

"Jade we need to talk" I said before hanging up. I hit myself in the face with a pillow.Stupid!She must be confused! I told myself mentally. I sent her a quick text, hoping she'd be less confused about it.She replied a few minutes later.

From Jadey

Sure. see you later

I pulled myself off of the floor and I changed my clothes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, which didn't help because halfway through brushing I nearly threw up. I didn't even bother tryning to freshen up my breath after that. I stumbled to the livingroom and fell onto the couch. Seconds felt like hours, and minutes felt like decades. I got up and started pacing around the room. I heard aa knock and I ran to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it slowly. There she was, looking flawless like always. She gave me a shy smile, which I returned with a small grin.

"Come in" I said, letting her in. She walked in and I lead her to the couch.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked.It took me all my will power to hold myself back from not hugging her. I zoned out, looking at her. Her eyes were alittle bloodshot and she had a sad look the hide in her eyes.

"Perrie?" She said, snapping me back into reality.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"It's fine. What did you want to talk about?" She asked again.

"I wanted to say that I really miss y-"My phone cut me off. I saw that it was a text, so I ignored it. I was about to place my phone down, but I noticed the date. 5/12/12. Oh god.

"I'm late"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you just hate clifhangers? Haha, I'm evil. Hope you guys enjoyed the update and if im bored later on, i might update chapter 4. I really apperciate all the comments and leave your thoughts in the comments or send me a message. Update later fio you amazing people.

                                                -Siobhan;)