Chapter 1, Exposed

Based on the characters from Undertale.
Undertale- Toby fox

"P-Papyrus?!"
You stare at your skeleton 'friend', your shaking legs ready to run. The empty ebony void you used to call his eyes had now turned a bloody red, his canine teeth sharper than ever before. He was holding his brother Sans in his arms, two marks implanted onto his neck bone which were oozing some red liquid.

"H-human?" Papyrus looks up at you in shock and drops his unconscious brother on the floor, tears threatening to fall from his eye sockets as well.                                                                                                                                   "Human it's n-not what it l-looks like I swear!"                                                                                                                       

You ignore him completely and dash up the stairs toward his child like room, shutting the door behind you. You  can already hear his footsteps coming up the stairs, making you grab on to the door handle.

You can hear Papyrus's mumbling getting louder. Suddenly, the door flings open and the impact forces you to fall onto the floor, along with a few posters. Quickly picking yourself up, you avoid eye contact with Papyrus and sprint to your only escape, the window.

"Listen Human, I'm not going to hurt you. ." Papyrus tries to use his smooth voice to calm you down, but it doesn't affect you

You act like he's not there and attempt to bust open the window with your now trembling hands.

"Please,  don't be scared. ."

In a moment of panic, you grab a nearby chair and throw it at the glass. It shatters into a couple of  shards. You climb onto the window  sill and hurl  yourself over it.  Just as your about to fall to freedom , something grabs a hold of your leg, causing it to bleed . As it starts pulling you up. You struggle and shake, making Papyrus's  grip weaken. You land on the soft snow and run. Run.

"NO!"

"Human come back!"

"P-please. . ."