Japan

Sherlock's P.O.V

"Ugh, have you seen Jacklyn this morning" John asked pouring himself a cup of tea, it's twelve in the afternoon. He's still trying to get used to the time difference. I go back to the book I found written by Mia's godfather. It talks about the theory of creating people who are sociopaths into high functioning people that can think more efficiently than usual people.

"She's been out since ten" I said "It's twelve o'clock in the afternoon" I should probably get going myself as well. I want to look at these those two murders Mia told me about. "I'm going out" I said walking out the front door. Whoever is doing this knows that I'm working with Mia, which means depending on who else this killer has in store I could be next. I scrolled through my phone till I found the location.

I walked over there since it wasn't that far away, the killer must know who her godparents are.There doesn't seem to be anyone here, I should probably keep my guard up. The body still seems fresh, there are some slight grip marks around the wrists and the shoes seem to be really scuffed. Especially around the heel, the child was dragged here against his will. The floor around is cleaned around the body. Mia is right, whoever is doing this has a cleaning fixation. Like Mia said there was a J. H carved on to the chest and an S on the right hand. They not only know Mia's secret identity but they're also pointing out that they know who I am too.

I walked away from the scene and started to head to the next, where was everybody? Normally there would be security around. The killer must have set it up but for what reason, I looked down at my phone when I heard it buzz.

M: No security or police at crime scene

She attached some photos of the crime scene, the floor around the body was clean and it looked like that the child was also dragged against thier will. "Sherlock" I heard someone call, it was John with some woman. Possibly his new girlfriend "W-what are you doing out here"

"nothing important" I said

"Oh, okay" he said "Uh, this is Shannon"

"Hi, nice to meet you" Shannon said holding her hand out for me to shake which I didn't.

"Uh, Sherlock" John said "Shannon and I were going to get a bite to eat, do you want to come with us" I don't see why not, there's no point in me going over to the second crime scene.

"fine" I said

We went into a small sushi resturaunt and ordered some sort of platter, I scrolled through my phone looking again at some of the pictures. We know that the killer already has an OCD disorder along with  what this killer's goal is. The killer knows who Mia and  I are so what is the killer's next move. Obviously the killer had a part in there being no police or security at the scene. "If you don't mind me asking" Shannon said "Why did you take Jacklyn out of school, she's a very bright student"

"Sherlock decided that it would be best to home school her" John said annoyed, there's something there but I can't see it. What is it, I looked out the window and saw Mia with her friends laughing. I smirked, she certainly knows how to live a double life.

"John told me how you investigate crimes" shannon said "fasinating, I could never do that. I couldn't even discover a symbol or message" Mia's trying to eliminate suspects as quickly as possible to find the killer. I send a message to her asking if she found anything new, she's not checking her phone. I send another one but she doesn't check. "oh, I need to get going" Shannon said "Bye love, nice meeting you sherlock"

"You couldn't have spoken to her once" John said irritated, he paid for the meals and we left.

"Where did you get the money" I asked

"I forgot which drawer I put my clothes in and I found a drawer with some" he said "It was rather rude of you to ignore us like that. I know you're working on this case and all but..." he trailed off

We got back to the house and heard music, it's Mia. "They were watching us" she said as I entered her room. "I found something else too" she took out a pocket watch from her jacket "it was hung from the wall"

"Time's running out" I said, no that's not it. It's something else, the killer wouldn't just slopply leave a pocket watch unless they wanted us to get closer. "Where are the fil-"

"the time" she said "look at the time of each murder" she's already ahead of me, the first one was at 2:13pm. In military it would be 14:13-the killer is getting closer. The location was starting to get closer to the flat or the house, the intitials and messages starting to appear when the time started to get closer.

"It's a military countdown" I said "They want us to know how close they are to us"

"Someone's starting to catch up" Mia said "the last time was 4:30, so we need to find out who's next"

"Right" I said, before I could say anything else her phone buzzed.

"I have to go" she said "I don't know what time I'll be back" She got up and left. I could hear John asking Mia where she was going. I started looking through a few files but I can't find anyone else close to this house. There's nobody else in this area that has a high I.Q or anything.

I start to play my violin until I hear a knock "What" I asked

"oh, um didn't mean to catch you in a bad mood but do you know where Jacklyn went" he asked, I'm not in a bad mood

"No" I said

"What's going on" he asked "you seem a bit annoyed, is M working on the case too"

"What" I said

"There's no need to be annoyed if he or she maybe smarter than you" he said, he's implying that I may be jealous of Mia or to him M. I am not jealous of her.

---------------------------

Sorry for the late upload but I've been really busy and I'm sorry if again the characters seem out of line. I was sort of rushing a bit to get this out and there were a few things I really wanted in here. I'll try to write again soon but until then

Please vote, comment, and/or follow me

Until next time,Deathgirl58