chapter 4, oh no!

(hey ppl~ I hope u all enjoy dis chapter~)

After the long hug you yawn indicating that you were tired. Edd then noticed this "tired?" He asked you with a smile. "Yea..." I was a bit tired from all the drama that had happened today. Tord then smirked "Alright... I guess that means more ice cream for-" "ICE CREAM!" you semi shouted with excitement and  happiness. "Alright... I guess someone isn't as tired as they made out to be~" matt said with a chuckle. "I can stay awake for ice cream!" "Who wouldn't stay awake for ice cream" Tom said laughing. "Alright then let's go!" Edd said cheerfully walking to the door with the others and you followed shortly after. Once you all got in the car Edd turned on the radio only to hear this "we are reporting a missing child by the name of Y/N M/N L/N-" the radio was changed by Tord "let's put on some music" tord goes to a channel with your favorite song. Which happens to be Matt's favorite song too. You two sang along to the song. Tom recorded the both of you singing. Tom was laughing so hard afterwards replaying the video of you and Matt basically doing a duet. You only giggled watching the video. Once you and the others got to the ice cream place and ordered you sat down at a table with Tom and Matt. A police man walked in and walked over to your table "excuse me but are you perhaps Y/N L/N?" The police man said looking at you then giving Tom and Matt a death glare. "Why would you like to know?" Tom said looking at the police Man giving a 'I don't Care' look on his face. "Well if I'm correct this child went missing yesterday I believe, and she really does look like the girl in the photo" the police man pulled out a photo of you. You then hid behind Matt and Tom somewhat scared. "Listen we mean no harm but obviously you got the wrong kid" Matt said lying to the police man. Tom nodded in agreement with Matt. The Police man nodded "very sorry about that... But if you do hear about this Y/N please let us know...". Tom and Matt nodded as the police man ordered his ice cream and walked outside. "That was a close one... I think when our ice cream is ready we should probably eat it in the car". Edd and Tord came back with the ice cream and Matt told Edd and Tord everything that happened. Once we finished our ice cream we all got in the car and started to drive home. "Well that was one heck-of-a-day" Matt said yawning. "Couldn't agree more..." Edd said. You had slowly fell asleep in the back seat leaning on Matts shoulder.

(Time skip and it's now edds pov)

We finally got home after sitting in traffic for about ten minutes. I noticed Y/N had fell asleep and I smiled. I was gonna wake her up but she seemed so peaceful and cute, how could I? So I decided to carry her inside, she's actually very leight weight. I carried her to my room and put her on my bed putting the blankets on top of her. "Goodnight princess..." I turned off the lights and closed the door walking back down stairs. "Is she asleep?" Ask Tom. "Yea... I just put her to bed". "Where are you gonna sleep?" Tord asked. "I'ma sleep on the couch... Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure" the three boys responded.

(Time skip to after da movie)

"Well I think it's time we all got some sleep..." Matt said with a yawn. "Yea I think I'm going to bed, night" Tom said going up stairs Matt and Tord soon followed after. Edd went to the closet down stairs and got some blankets for him to sleep with. Edd then fell asleep on the couch.

(Time skip till morning sorry about all the time skips also it's now Tord's pov)

I woke up and got out of bed. I had the strangest headache but shurged it off. I went down stairs to see Edd in the kitchen making pancakes while Matt and Y/N were on the couch talking. I then saw Tom talking to someone at the door. I went over to him only to see what looks two parents standing and talking to Tom with what looks like angry faces. "LISTEN! THE POLICE TOLD US EVERYTHING! YOURE THE ONE WHO HAS KIDNAPPED OUR DAUGHTER!" the couple yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about, there is no kid here living with us and I'm sure as hell we didn't kidnap your daughter... Now goodbye" Tom then slammed the door in the couples face and watched them leave threw the window. "What was that all about?" I asked him. He only sighed and looked at me "those were I'm guessing Y/N's parents... But I could smell the alcohol and weed on them I'm positive that of we were to give her to them... She would have been abused again... I couldn't let that happen" Tom said wishpering to me. "Oh no... Well now what do we do? How are we gonna pull this off!?" I don't know... But one thing is for sure... Regardless if she goes with us or not... She will be in a good and loving home..." I nodded agreeing with him.

(HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. Told you I would make this one a longer one just like my dic- jk I don't have one... Any way by-bye!)