Chapter I : Rings

I can't tell you my name right now, where I'm at or what I did. Let's just say that I'm here to share what I can still remember. The stories I'm about to tell are my memories in black and white. Except for some colors that I choose to see from time to time. I couldn't hear any voices either so this might be a little bit difficult to comprehend. Please bear with me as I tell you a story where questions will be asked and none of them will be answered. Sometimes I may not be able to show you what is currently happening and I might take you to my older memories and even random ones. Stories that I have, Stories that I have to live with.

Last thing I remember was me doing my regular walk in the woods near a lake. It was a cloudy afternoon. The lake was very calm and at the same time was very gloomy. The wind that flows through the leaves whispers in despair. I feel agony and I can see red in some of the dead leaves. I noticed something odd near the edge of the lake. I usually go here to feed the ducks but today they're just not there. I look closely as I stand behind a tree. It was a person laying down in the dirt with blood all over the body. I see a red hatchet impaled to a bark on the side with what I can assume the same blood from that person laying on the ground. I took a step back, I was scared. Do you think that person is dead? I couldn't tell if it's a man or a woman because the face was covered with mud and I couldn't identify it from all the blood and dirt that was on their clothes.

I heard a movement close by. I looked to my right and there's another person just standing there staring at the lake. the hoodie was up to cover that person's face and again I couldn't tell if it's a man or a woman. But even from afar I can see the right hand slowly bleeding with a bandage wrapped around it. I feel a lot of anger from his closed fist. The person just stared blankly at the lake. I started to feel threatened. The breeze from the lake started to give me chills. I can't be here anymore, I need to remember something totally different.

It was a sunny afternoon, I can see green from the tree leaves. I saw 3 students walking towards the cabin by the cliff. There's only one path to the cabin that's how I know where they are heading. They probably skipped school because it was really unusual to find students with their uniforms in this time of day. 2 of them are definitely a couple and the other student behind them was taking pictures. Unfortunately while he was looking at a picture he just took. He bumps to another person who was walking in towards the opposite direction. I didn't see that person come either. That person with the hood and what looks like to be a tall campers bag fell to his knees and the bag rolled over to the side of the path. It was total silence during that moment. You might have to give these persons some name to avoid confusion. Go ahead and name them whatever you want to, but for now I will call that person with the camera as C, the couple will be A & B and lastly that person C bumped into will be D. I'm sorry if I can't remember their names at that time they were all strangers to me. Maybe if all of my memories come back I might be able to tell you their names.

C immediately helped out D while A & B had to stop to look at what happened. C tried to help D get back up but D seem to be a bit cautious about the bag, got up really fast and went straight for it and just walked away as if nothing happened. C was a bit confused on what just happened. I myself was wondering what happened too. It seems D has some important stuff in that bag who knows? I wish I could've heard what D whispered to C when D fell down. Cause C had a shocked look at his face after that. Then they just went on with their walk but as soon as C grabbed the camera, I realized I was still on the lake.

Although this time I'm not where I was before. I was closely behind the person in the hood.

I was hiding really low behind a brush. I really don't want to make any sudden movements and draw attention to myself. That person started walking towards the lake and grabbed a backpack lying on the ground. That person slowly went down the slope and immediately takes a knee. I think that person is hurting. Right hand is bleeding and I can see that person trying to hold in the pain. I can't help but look away. I need to remember something different, I need to go to a happier memory. I need to see blue.