Chapter One

Fang's POV

I put in my right lip piercing, my glasses and fixed my blue hair. I put on my long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans. I put my black VANS on. I looked in the mirror and smiled and then it faded.

Today I was leaving the orphanage, I had a couple of friends, and it had many memories of my friends & I. I packed my clothes and went outside, after saying 'good bye'. A limo pulled up and my mouth dropped...

"Sir please close your mouth, you'll ketch flys." Said a short man chuckling. "Oh sorry!" He took my bags and put it wherever you put same things! "Please make your way into the limo Fang. I'm Chuck, I'm the fellow butler! If you need help come to me, I'm not one of those rude and quiet butlers." He winked and laughed.

I gave a small smile and got inside. It was nice to know someone wanted me... I hope I have fun! As we arrived my mouth dropped once again looking at the big white house. Chuck took my bags and brought me in. I saw a women talking to a man she noticed me and ran to me giving me a hug.

"He's adorable Mack! Just look at him!" She let go and looked me up and down. "Yup he's adorable!" At least she didn't mind the way I looked. The man came up and smiled.

"Hi I'm Mack I'm your father, call me dad if you don't mind." He gave a wave. "I'm Linda, your mom! I'm so happy!" She gave me one last hug. My 'dad' looked at his watch. "Honey we have to go for the meeting." She sighed. "Oh... Right. Well Fang honey, go upstairs Chuck will bring you to your room and wander as much as you like here!"

I said 'goodbye' and Chuck lead me to my room, up the big stair case. "Wow... This is big." I said as I opened up to my Dark Blue room. "Yes indeed. There is a boy named Gage. He has the same stile as you... He's a... Rebel, he's lived here for five weeks and had been here a lot before. His patents died suddenly... So just give him time, to adjust around you. Ok?"

I nodded. "Of corse, my parents passed at age five." He gave a small smile. "It's sad enough that children are left by there love ones." I nodded. "Ok if you need anything please call, there's I phone over in the corner."

I nodded and looked around my room. Big flat screen TV, big bed in the corner of my room, a big closet, and more things, like Xbox One, Ps4 and stuff.

I unpacked, put things away. That's when I walked around... About five rooms down I saw a room say Gage... Must be that boys room. I knocked on it. "Come in." I heard a mean like voice say. I came in and the boy looked me up and down.

"Your the new boy?" I nodded. "F-Fang." He went back to his phone. "Sit wherever you want." I sat in a chair and looked at him. He had black hair, beautiful eyes, long legs, he is thin, and was really hot. Yes I'm gay... I don't know if my 'parents' know.

"I'm Gage, So what do you want?" He looked at me with cold eyes. "I-I just w-wanted to s-say h-hi." Damn I have my scared voice on fuck. "Do you need anything?" I shook my head. "You can speak at least so talk, tell me something."

I gulped and looked down. "I lost my parents at five-" he cut me off. "At five?! Wait... You lost your parents at that age?" I looked up and nodded. The looked back down. "I loved my mother the most. She was always there, I still remember her smile." He got up and he was tall... I mean tall... I'm 5'6 and he's like 6'3 or 6'2.

He sat next to me looking me up and down. "I lost my parents, I bet Chuck said something." I nodded. "Y-yes." He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Are you really this shy?" I shook my head. "N-no... I'm g-get use t-to people." He got up and went back to the bed. "Your small thing." I looked down, it was true I was small I barley eat because I didn't want to live.

Only because my best friend left but she texts me here and there. "Yes I am." He looked at me and went back to his phone. "Why?" He liked me talk... That's nice. "My friend left the orphanage, and I wanted to die... I still do." He looked at me with wife eyes.