Chapter Three

Fangs POV

I woke up to me in Gage's arms, I have him a kiss and he opened his eyes. "School..." I nodded and he got out of bed. "I have to get ready I look like shit." He nodded. "You look fabulous, don't hate your fab." He said as he pulled me into a kiss. "I'll be on my hands and knees for you tonight." He laughed and I sent to my room.

I put on my long sleeved Pierce The Veil shirt, blue ripped skinny jeans. My hooped lip piercing, my black VANS and my hoodie. I fixed my blue hair and but my back my glasses on.

"I'm ready baby!" He came in and he was still hot as ever. "Come on we'll be late. Come here." I wrapped my arms around him. "You more kiss of the day?" I pledged softly. "Sure." He leaded down and kissed me. "Let's go."

I wrapped my arm around his, we walked out and there were a couple of kids. "Hay JJ, Sarah, and Jade." I let go of this arm and one of the girls spoke up.

"Aww! He's adorable we're did you find him! Because we can't find hot guys like him around here!" I spoke up. "But, Gage is really hot. Don't you think." I said quietly blushing. He put his arm around me. "Thanks." The other girl spoke up. "Aww! Are you two dating?! Because-" gage gave her a cold stare. "Damn I hate it when you at me like that!"

He chuckled. "This is Fang, as you know these are my close neighbors and my parents died, so I'm staying with them. Linda and Mack decided to adopt a boy, and look they brought back a cute, sweet, innocent, small, emo boy!" I blushed and they chuckled.

"That's JJ, Sarah, and Jade. There your friends you got that?" I nodded and wrapped myself around him. "I love you." I whispered. I felt like crying, I loved him so much, I wish I was never put of his arms. "So it's kinds a bad boy and innocent boy thing?" I looked at her and shook my head. "Isn't he nice?" He chuckled. "People run from me.

I shrugged and gave him a kiss on the check, as I turned to walk, he spun me around and into a kiss. "Aww!" Said Jade. "So adorable!" Said Sarah. "Ok time to leave!" Said the JJ. We let broke the kiss and I smiled. All I wanted was him with me. "Alright let's go! You got your entertainment. "

We walked into the school. We headed to the office I got my sheet and Gage took it from me. "You have every class but forth and fifth." He smiled. "Aww! But it's to long from me seeing you!" I whinnied, He chuckled. "You'll be fine." I rolled my eyes and followed him into the class room, and I sat next to him.

"Science.... Ugh!" I said. He just smiled. The teacher started to teach. The next couple of classes went by quick. Soon it was forth period I was alone... I sat down next to a girl I didn't know. She had blond hair, she was wearing short skirt, and a see through top. She took a quick glanced at me and said, "who let the emo boy-" and she looked at me up and down.

"Um sorry... What's your name?" I knew it the princess of the school. "Fang and dose someone sit here?" She looked at the boy standing there, he gave a small smile. "Um... I'm sorry but I sit there." I looked up and nodded. "Oh sorry... I'm new." He nodded. "It's fine."

I git up and headed to the back. And sat next to a random boy, he had dark hair and was hot but I wasn't interested because I had Gage.
He looked at me. "Who are you." He hissed. "I-I'm Fang... Can I sit here?" He nodded and looked me up and down.

What's with people looking me up and down? "Your a cute one, where did you come from?" He got close to my face only two inches. "P-please stop..." He backed up. "So are you signal?" My heart spend up... Fuck the bad boy.. Know as the player... Fudge!

"N-no..." He looked at me with cold eyes that scared me. "Who?" I looked down. "D-do I have to say something?" He shook his head. "No... But it would make me happy." He grinned... He scared me. "P-please don't l-look at me..." He sighed. "The shy ones are always the cutest!"