24

-5 months later-(hunters pov)
3am

"Hello" I said answering my ringing phone

"Hello mr.Rowland we are giving Kelsey an emergency c-section for your baby to be born since she has not awoken from the coma yet please get her as soon as possible" the doctor said then hung up

I washed my face with water from the sink then brushed my teeth. I put on a pink Hollister shirt and black jeans. I woke Lizzie up since it's my weekend with her. I thought she'd be more excited to see her dad but I legitimately had to rip her out of blakes house. If Kelsey wakes up I'll completely lose contact with her and it'll be like it used to but if she doesn't Blake gets custody of her so either way she won't remember in a few years since she's only 7. She hasn't spoken to me at all but Blake said she barely speaks to him too. She's lost without her mom and to be honest I am too. I kicked Jessica out yesterday when she tried moving in. I found my engagement ring under the couch yesterday and put it in my closet along with Kelsey's which she left the day she got in the car accident. Luckily the doctor were able to keep the baby alive for the baby to be able to survive because Kelsey's wasn't injured to bad only her head. I buckled Lizzie in the started driving. I miss my family a lot knowing I'll probably never get them back is the worst feeling.

-at hospital-

"Would you like to see your baby" the doctor asked me while I sat in the waiting room

"It's not mine it's his" I lied pointing to Blake as he told me to do

The doctor nodded and brought Blake to the nursery place I guess. I got up, ready to leave when doctors started yelling and running around.

"She's awake but having a panick attack where's the shot at get her down before she goes into eternal shock" one nurse yelled as many of them ran in with different medication and needles. I tired to get inside but a doctor stopped me

"It's best if you wait" he said then went in the room. Blake then came back with Lizzie holding the babies.

"It's twins boy and girl" he said holding them both. I walked over in aw as he let me hold them.

" Kelsey told me she wanted a girl name as Evelyn and a boy as Jackson if that's okay with you" Blake said gently waiting for an answer

"Is perfect" I said starting at there blue eyes they got from Kelsey. It then clicked inside me I'll never see them again after Kelsey wakes up.

"If Kelsey doesn't survive you can see all 3 of them of other weekend" Blake smiled at me. I nodded and thanked him.

"But if she does wake up I'll never see their faces again" I said a stray tear falling down my face.

"She's awake" a doctor yelled. I quickly gave Blake the babies then ran off so no one saw me touch them. I'm gonna lose my family cause I'm a dick. Why am I such a screw up?

A/n- mark either next chapter or chapter after!!