Our Talk

Astrid's P.o.v
After we parted our ways, the new comers went to set up camp in an area that's hidden and I went to my house. I did find something strange about them. When we brought up the dragon raids and asked them if they will help us fight they tensed a little but excepted.

I knew something was up. When i got home my parents where in side. My mom was making dinner and my dad was shining and sharpening our weponds, mostly axes. I swung my axe over my sholder and walked up to my room only to be stopped by my dad ,who didnt look up from what he was doing "So how was your day Astrid" "Fine."

I responded. "So I saw there where some new commers with you today."I tensed a little 'should i tell them why they are here' "They are visiting for a while and will leave in a while" I tried to come up with a lie i didnt want them to worry, but my dad caught on

"Astrid why are they really here." I sighed I hate it when he dose that. "They are warning us about a thret that is coming and when they do they will ambush them." He stayed quiet "looks like i better makes sure my weponds are ready." Ugh dosn't he know that they will ambush them not us. I told them a not to long ago, heck i just told them!

"Ugh dad its called ambush because they are going to surprise them. You know what im going tk my room." I heavily sighed and walked up to my room and took of my boots and put my axe on my shelf, i layed down in my bed and pull the covers over and fall asleep, or so I thought. The thing is I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out to the Forest without my parents noticing.

               Hiccup's P.o.v
We walked back to camp where our dragons where waiting for us. As we entered our dragons ran to us all happy to see us. Toothless was the first one and started licking me "ok ,ok bud! Calm down, im ok.. hahahaha" I laughed as he tackled me.

I got up and looked at the rest, Illusion had  picked up winter and started carrin her around begging for a flight, Alayla was chassing mince around the trees and shadows playing catch while jack was play reserling with camo. I luaghed at the sight and went to start a fire.

We all had our tents up, of course winter had Illousion out line her tent with ice ,since Illousion breathes ice insted of fire. It became dark and i came back from the woods, carrying a boar on my back while the rest wear separating fish for the dragons and some for later or for traveling. "Hey guys i suppose the fishing went alright?"

"Nope not at all thats why we came with sacks full if fish so nahh.." Winter said sacrasticly oh how I love her sacrasim. I thought to my self sacrastecly (f.y.i no hiccup is not in love with winter thats just his sarcasm)
"Yeh yeh winter dont need your sarcasm today." I sat down next to jack and we started skinning the boar and cutting it.

"Hey I still don't know why you guys do that i swear eating fish is better and less messy" said alayla as she poked the fire. Winter pulled out her ice sword ,I helped her make with a little help from Illousion, and swinged it. "I cant wait to rip a templar appart with this" Her and Alayla did an evil laugh "you and me both sister"

"ok creepy , you two scare me when you laugh like that" I looked at the two evil witches (Sarcasm) before me then the two shared a look "sorry why dont you go cry to your girlfriend,"

I felt my face burn "she is not my girlfriend im an assassin why would she ever like me" I spat out.

I may have sounded confidant but in my mind I was freaking out, but i covered it as much as i could. I felt like sweat was rolling down my face and pulled my hood up, but not fast enough for the others to see. Jack and the girls burst out laughing with the dragons , even toothless that useless reptile. Jack finished skinning the boar and we cooked, and ate it. After we ate we wne to bed the dragons slept outside the tents on guard even if they where asleep. Little did they know a pair of eyes where watching them.

(WHO COULD IT BE DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN )
XD well guys sorry for not posting. Im back in school after our brake. We also have big time testing hope you like it. Vote, follow, comment, and share

-Ribbon the wolf 🐾🎀