Part 1

***
Chaeyoung is still staring at the white door of her old penthouse, it’s been a long time since she actually been there. She came from a meeting this morning, and after she had her lunch an unexpected reason her all afternoon schedule was all cancel.

And now she’s in front of the door that once she’s shared with her.

She even don’t know what the hell she was doing right now and there is so many things running in her head, but then she still finally open the door.

Chaeyoung slowly walk inside of her old penthouse with full of memories!

She was still amazed of the white wall, that she will never get tired of admiring it. ‘It was her favorite color.’ she silently thought to herself.

“I miss this!” Looking around the same white interior of the house, still the same as she remember the last time she been there and saw the house!

Chaeyoung unknowingly smile reminiscing every moment she spent time with her, and every corner of the house is just only reminding her of their happy moments together.

After a couple of minutes of admiring her house, Chaeyoung felt thirsty and she entered her kitchen, she immediately saw nothing, except the bottles of wines, at her bar station, it was spotless.

Chaeyoung made her way to her room with the bottle of wine in her hand.

She sat at the chair near the window, and unscrewed the cap of the wine and pour some to her glass, she smell the wine before she drank it, the smell of the wine is always giving her a relax sensation, after a couple of glass she finally place her glass of wine back to the table, and wandered over to her room, she notice that some of her pens and pencils are still in its place. 

Chaeyoung remember something and immediately went over to her bed and pulled up the mattress and then she grabbed her sketchpad. She always put it there after she sketch something that she don’t want anyone to see what she just draw.

With a smile on her face, Chaeyoung began to open it and all she could see is the memories of her. She flip the pages one by one until she came to the last of her drawings and the next pages is an all empty pages that she had not yet to fill up. Once she finally got to the end Chaeyoung closed her sketchpad and put it back under her bed.

The truth is Chaeyoung had almost forgotten about her heartbreak, how every nights she spent crying on the bathroom floor and the days she spent not feeling like isn’t enough. It does not grow or expand her to hold onto that such painful thoughts, so she let them go.

She learn something, she learn not to assume things, she learn not to assume that even it is more than a year now that they spent time together make memories together and took photos of each other against that white wall, it will never happen again.