Chapter 1 🔸 Ruby

RINKO'S POV

Finally, it's my first day in this university! I will miss my parents so much, but, I'm doing this for the sake of me and Sayuri Kougyoko, my very special mother that will forever be in my heart! sigh...

"Wake up, Kougyoku!" someone called me and I immediately woke up. "Come on, you have to be ready! It's the first day!" I rubbed my eyes because it was so sore, and I looked at the mirror. Yep! My eyes were a little bit red. Gah, whatever! I will do my best. I washed my face and wore my uniform and raced down the stairs.

"Woah, woah, chill, you have to eat breakfast first!" My mother exclaimed as I sighed and dropped my bag on the floor and lazily went to the dining chair. "I'm so excited to see my new jewel pet, mom!" I laughed and she laughed as well. "I know, please be careful. Bring your kit with you." and I nodded as I ate the last bite. I waved her goodbye and i headed off to the university.

I went to the university and saw new faces, some were looking at me and some didn't mind, some were interacting with their pets while some were feeding them. Some were treating them for a walk and some were just leaving them to play by themselves.
I was so excited! I went inside the gates and a woman looked at me and smiled but glared intensely. What?
"Well, you must be Rinko Kougyoku. I'm Genshirou Hatori. I'm the head of this university and I've been looking forward to your visit. Come with me. You'll get your room number first." I nodded and I followed her. J was lead by long and blaunt hallways and i was greetes by the warm smell of pasta. I looked to the left and saw a pet serving delicious carbonara to a girl. Yum! She gave me a key and I opened my room. Wow!

It was light red and the floors were pink and it was marble, my bed was small but it was a mixture of red, and pink. There were lava lamps as well, and I will definitely NOT mess with them. Because, this one time, when I was young, I loved lava lamps, but one broke and it stung me. "Thanks!" I nodded and dropped my bag to the corner. "Now, it's time for you to get your jewel pet!" I squealed and I put my schedulenin my pocket. I didn't really care if it crumpled. As long as I have my jewel pet, my life is complete.
I was lead to a very huge room and it was white and it was filled with books.
I was like in a maze because of the huge machinery here and there. Then, she showed three kits. One's maroon, one's sky blue and the other one's yellow. "Well, honestly, you're part of the ruby level, so you should particularly choose the ruby pet, but you can choose anything you want." I laughed and nodded, but I chose the Maroon, since it fit my ruby level the most.

The kit came with a bracelet. I wore it and the kit opened. Out came my ruby pet! "Please name me!" She spoke and I was so happy. I named her Ruby, since she's ruby as well. Genius.
I rubbed her back and her ears twitched. "Hi! I'm Ruby!" and the others laughed because of her name, but I didnt care. "The bracelet is like a leash and a mobile linked to your pet. If you remove your bracelet, it's like you removed your collar to your pet, so make sure NEVER to lose it, and always wear it. Also, you can buy treats in the Yuk shop, which is right beside the stadium. It's really small. And, you can tap that green button right there to call your pet. Thats all, for now. If you have any questions you can ask me. Thanks for listening, Rinko! I'll be going now." I nodded.
I was so happy! i finally have a Jewel Pet! And it fit my ruby level, and also, the leash covers the color theme as well! I love this!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Thanks for reading! im just a new writer so bare with me. I also have a LOT of plots in my mind so I'll be publishing them tomorrow! byieee!