Chapter 2 🔸 Diamond

"So, her name is Diamond?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep! It's not because Tagasaki is blue, it's because she actually has a diamond life, 4 to be exact. So yeah!" She blabbed and i nodded. these jewel pets are really interesting though! "Rinko, rinko! I need your help!" someone called me from the distance and i looked around. who was it? Woahhhhh....
I was greeted hy the warm smell of nutella, and this tall guy with basketball clothes was waving at me. He is soooo cute! "Hey!!" he snapped his fingers in front of me and I shook my head. oh my, was I staring!?
"I need your help. The head is calling you, and it's like a mission only you and i can handle. A basketball player and a new student, and you are the only new student i can find!" and a woman called me from far away.
"Me! Im a new student!" and she frowned. Oh hell no! this is like a chance to me to be noticed by my senpai! "Well, i already found her first. Sorry!" and he smiled. Oh, his dimples showed! he is so cute!
He held my hand. HE HELD MY HAND!
And We walkes towards the hallway as we headed for the head's room. athis sounds so clichè but im loving it!

"There you two are! I have been waiting for the both of you. So maybe you might be confused, Rinka Kougyoku, but Akira Nanase here will be your partner. In crime." He smiled and I smiled awkwardly. I have NO idea what's happening. "Basically, you have to sneak in the vice president's room and steal the papers called 'Paper MD' got it?" And I nodded. But then, Akira asked. "So, what is this Paper MD about?" and the head sighed. "Well, this paper is related to my family. She thinks me and my family stole her ancestor's vase which costs MILLIONS. And this paper right here has all the information of me and my family, and this paper has the right to sue us with 3 Million dollars!" And I was shocked. The poor man was innocent! "So this paper is very important and it has to be ripped right now. You guys plan ahead while i take control of the cameras. I will lock the cameras so that the other security guards wont see, except for me. Deal?" And we both nodded. Yes sir!

So we both headed outside and I asked Akira. "Why a basketball playee and a new student though?" And he shrugged. "Maybe we have skills other people dont have!" and I shrugged back. "Let's plan!" I said and we both went to the nearest table. "So, first, you go take the alleyway that where the vice president is having a meeting. And it will end in one hour! Okay, while you're distracting the vice, I'll scoot over to the office and grab the paper. Alright?" Akira said and i nodded. So, I have to distract the vice president. Well, this may be hard but I'm doing this for the president of the school! And you never know, I might have a higher grade in my performance. Wink!

<><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 2 is out! Yay! Thanks for reading! Check out my other books as well, especially my random book called "Random at it's finest" and my new J-Pop book which is an "x reader".So cool right? so the name of that book is "Arashi x Reader" so yeah pls check that out as well. Thanks for reading!