Luciel Nakamura

( just thought this would help promote the Insane Academy role play to you sinners~! ^w^ Plus, I want to keep track of all my characters~~ )

Role: Co-Principal
Full Name: Luciel Nakamura
Nickname: Mr.Lucifer
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual (more towards females)
Species: Demon

Personality:
Luciel often has a calm and collected nature. However, he's sadistic as hell and loves inflicting pain on others. ( Secretly has a kinky side to him >w> ) He can seduce any girl he wishes due to his striking looks and well-toned body. That being said, he always carries himself with class and professionalism. Killing is no laughing matter after all. His victims are what he considers the corruption of the world (i.e. Prostitutes, strippers, drug dealers, rapists, etc.)

Luciel is cold to others but he holds a soft spot for Mimi. She is like a daughter to him as he is like a father to her and you'll sometimes find him spending time with her. Even Deru-Deru can tolerate his presence. He likes playing chess with Mimi and teaches her in his spare time, she generally sticks by his side.

Appearance:
Luciel is lean and tall. He has pale skin, black hair, piercing red narrow eyes and sharp teeth. He wears a black suit with a red tie and black gloves.

Grade Taught: Any
Class Taught: Biology - H. Biology / Psychology

Weapon: Most commonly a scalpel but it doesn't always have to be
Powers: Seduction/Manipulation
Romance Option: Yes

Inspired from the song: Wrong by MAX