💫Chapter 11💫

Mia 🔮

Its been weeks and Trevor and I are still dating. We don't necessarily have a title but we're definitely committed to eachother.

But today we're going to the hospital to check up on his shoulder, he didn't want to but I've been worried about him he says his shoulder doesn't hurt but I know it does he just tried to brush it off in front of me.

I pulled up infront of a red light and grabbed my phone trying to text Asia back.

Best Mf Friend😍👭🤘: 'When are you gonna be back?'

- 'In a hour or so, I'll call you'

I sat my phone back down and started driving again when the light turnt green. "Who you texting?" Trevor asked. "Asia..she want me to hit the mall with her" I said. He nodded and grabbed my phone. "What you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much" He mumbled. I shook my head and hit a corner. I heard my phone vibrate twice letting me know I had two new messages.

"Asia said okay and who the fuck is Andre'?" He asked looking at me. "A friend" "Mhm...right" he said scrolling through the messages. "He clearly likes you" He said. I shrugged. "Okay? I don't like him im not even entertaining his ass"

"Yea aight" he mumbled. "Baby im telling the truth" I said. "Nah I believe you..I just don't want his ass texting yo phone" I was silent.

He pressed something then held  my phone up to his ear. I heard it ring a couple times then they answered. "Hello? Yea Andre'?" I sighed looking at the road. "Imma need you to stop texting my girl phone fam" he said rubbing his chin. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"When she say that?" He asked. I swallowed a little. I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Yea well that was a couple weeks ago, we just made it official. So delete my girl number or we'll have a fucking problem" He spat.

"Yea nigga I don't give a fuck who you got, I'll have one of my boys shoot yo Mama crib up right now. Try me bitch" He said sitting up a little. "Merch, you ain't gonn do shit. Yea aight bitch" he hung up the phone and deleted his number.

"If that bitch call yo phone again let me know, Im not playing with his ass" He said before sitting my phone down laying back. I was silent.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it locking our fingers together. "I'm sorry I ain't tell you" I said. Trevor shrugged. "It's not your fault...its mine for not claiming you sooner" I raised a brow and looked at him.

"Well this isn't exactly how I pictured you popping the question" He smiled and chuckled. "Aight.. Mia Temari Banks will you finally do the honor of becoming my first official girlfriend?" I smiled.

"Ion know if im ready for all that yet" I joked. He smacked his lips making me laugh. "Fine. Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said. He smiled ear to ear kissing my cheek. "Your such a baby" I said. "Your baby" I smiled.

"Corny ass" I pulled up in the hospital parking lot and found a spot. I killed the engine and looked at Trevor. "You ready?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yea" I was about to get out when Trevor stopped me. "What?" He leaned in and pulled me into a kiss the only kiss that makes my heart skip a beat. We both pulled away and smiled. "Lets go" We both stepped out the car at the same time.