💫Chapter 21💫

Mia 🔮

I slid out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. It was freezing in this house for some reason..or maybe its just me. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my arms while I was taking care of my business.

I closed my eyes still sleep when I heard and felt vibrations on the floor. I looked on the floor and saw Trevor's clothes still on the floor.

I wasn't about to grab the phone but something told me to. I pulled his phone out his pants pocket and frowned when I saw Jasmine's name in the front screen.

I unlocked his phone with my fingerprint and went straight to his messages.

- "Where are you? Are you okay?" 8:45 p.m

Jasmine😒: Why do you care?😩 1:21 a.m

I raised a brow wondering what they were talking about. I bite down on my bottom lip and decided to text back like I was Trevor.

- "What makes you say that?" 1:25 a.m

Jasmine😒: "You made it clear that you don't even wanna be in the baby's life. You only went to that appointment hoping you could get a DNA test early, your selfish and only cares about yourself and being with Mia. Man up and take care of your shit" 1:27 a.m

I clenched my teeth and felt my eyes sting. So that's his baby she's carrying? And they kept it from me for this long?. I sat his phone down on the sink after finishing my business.

I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom into the closet. I got on my knees and grabbed a box that he kept behind his shoes and pulled his gun out. He had me fucked up.

I hopped on the bed and sat on his pointing his pistol dead at his face. I pulled the trigger and just like I thought he woke up.

"What the hell" He mumbled. I felt hella tears roll down my cheeks. "So how long?" I asked him. "How long what?" Trevor asked with wide eyes.

"Don't play stupid with me Trevor...how long have you been sleeping with Jasmine?"

I asked. He frowned. "Oh so its true then? She's carrying your baby?" I asked him. He was silent. "Answer me!" I yelled. He sighed a little. "She might be yea" I scoffed. "But I'm not cheating-"

"Then how is she pregnant then Trevor? Your telling me you haven't slept with her at all?" I asked. "I have...once but that was before we even started talking-"

"Don't lie to me" I said. "Baby im not lying. I swear" I looked him in his eyes wondering if he was lying or not. I shook my head and put the gun down sobbing.

"I can't believe you" I said. He sat up and slowly took the gun away and sat it on the dresser. "Baby..I was gonna tell you tonight I swear" I shook my head.

"Why'd you lie?" I asked. He sighed and grabbed my hands but I snatched them away. "Don't touch me" I said getting off of him. I stood up and wiped my eyes walking in the closet with Trevor following after me.

"Baby just hear me out" He said. I grabbed my duffle bag and started throwing my clothes inside. "I already heard what you had to say" I said. "So what you doing? You leaving?" He asked raising his voice.

"What the hell it look like?" I asked. He reached in and grabbed my bag throwing it against the wall. "What the hell" I looked up and saw Trevor folding his arms across his chest.

"Your not leaving" he said. I slightly rolled my eyes. "I have to" I said. "No you don't" I stood up and looked up at him. "None of this would've happened if you just told the truth from the beginning"

"And im trying to explain myself but your to stubborn to listen!" He yelled. I looked away from him and shook my head. "Are you gonna listen now?" He asked. I was silent. He sighed.

"I was gonna tell you last night cause I couldn't keep it from you anymore. I didn't wanna tell you I slept with Jasmine because I knew you wouldn't go out with me...so I lied.

She told me she was pregnant when I was in the hospital but I didn't believe that was my kid. I didn't wanna lose you" he stepped up reaching out to me but I stepped back. He sighed. "I told you the truth-"

"And what if that's your kid?" I asked. "Then we'll figure something out..just don't leave" "And what if I don't wanna figure it out?" I spat looking up at him. He was silent.

I could see the hurt in his eyes when I said that. But I didn't care. Just like he didn't care about how I'd feel when I found out. I brushed past him and pulled some sweats on and a hoodie.

I slipped my slides on and started picking up my clothes from off the floor. Trevor was just standing there motionless.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the closet grabbing my purse phone and charger just when I was walking towards the door Trevor snatched my bag out my hand and threw it making the lamp on the night stand shatter.

I jumped a little and Trevor walked to the door and locked it. "I said...your not leaving me" He said. I clenched my teeth what he was doing only made me madder. I was so pissed I was crying nonestop. I just wanted to go.

"Just let me go" I said. Trevor walked up to me and grabbed my waist laying on my shoulder. "Don't leave me" He kept repeating over and over again. I couldn't do it anymore.

"Trevor let me go before I have another asthma attack" I said. He slowly pulled away and looked at me, his eyes glossy like he was on the verge of crying. I looked down at my feet watching him step away from me.

"Say you won't leave" He said. I was silent. I jumped a little when he punched the wall beside me. His eyes closed shut a tear rolling down his cheek. I swallowed hard and took this chance to leave.

I stepped away from him and grabbed my bag that was laying on the floor with broken glass everywhere. I grabbed the handle and shook the glass off before hanging it over my shoulder.

I looked over at Trevor who was in the same spot he was a couple seconds ago. I made my way towards the door and looked back at him. I shook my head and made my way out the door.

--------------------------------------------------

Vote,Comment & follow👣

Give feedback & Excuse the Mistakes! 🤕❤