This is one weird school

Dean's POV

    When the man ," Dumbledore" as he called himself, appeared in the bunker I freaked out and pulled out my gun. Sam heard with his moose ears or something like that, and came into the room. "Who are you?" Sam asked "My name is Dumbledore and I came to ask you to be teachers at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to teach the students how to protect themselves from monsters or creatures Dean and Castiel." Holy crap when did Cas get here." As for you Sam I came to ask you to teach the students about benign magical creatures and how to care for them."

   Thats what happened before we got here and to be honest I'm still freaked out a little we have dealt with witches before and let me say it was not fun.

[Back to the present]

The feast started and I was instantly happy because my plate was magically filled with apple pie. "Holy crap" I said, a little startled. "Yeah, thats what I was thinking." Sam said. "Are you talking about the lumps of atoms that appeared?" Cas asked again I ask myself when did he get here? "Yeah. Also when did you get here?" I said " I got here about ten seconds ago." Cas stated matter of factly. " Everyone go to your dorms dinner is over." Dumbledore said calmly. (A/N) all i could think of when writing that was "'Did you put your name in the goblet of fire Harry' Dumbledore said calmly"
All of the students went back to their dorms and Dumbledoregave us a tour of the school and told us we started teaching tomorrow.