A World of Trouble

*Sam's POV*

   I ran into the forest after the scream only to find a mess of trees in which I quickly got lost. After a couple of minutes I heard another scream and followed it to the source of the noise which turned out to be...

   *Dean's POV*

  I was eating a pie that I snuck out from lunch when a kid with messy black hair and emerald green eyes ran into the room shouting about murder feasters in the forest or some crap like that, so naturally I grabbed my pistol and shptgun and ran through the school out into the forest to see what was there.

*Sam's POV*

   When I got to the source of the scream I found none other than that idiotic malfoy kid who had tripped over a branch. I thought there was nothing to worry about until I turned around and saw what he was trying to get away from, there was a horde of at least fifty stirges. If you don't know a stirge is a four foot giant mosquito. My first thought was there must be a giant nest nearby because they are usually in groups of four or five not fifty. As soon as i finished that thought one of the stirges lunged at me but i managed to roll out of the way and shoot it before it could do any damage. Another one would habe skewered me while i was doing that if Dean hadn't showed up and killed it just before it did. After we got rid of all of the stirges I told dean we should go back to the castle and come back tomorrow necaise it was getting late and we still had to take this Malfoy kid back to the castle. 

A/N Hey guys i am sorry i haven't been updating the story very often i will try to get into a normal routine of like one update a week but i have been very busy with band and acting camp and stuff so anyways i am very sorry for not updating the story and leaving you at a cliffhanger