Chapter 14

Your p.o.v

"Whats wrong (y/n)?" Jane ask softly "It's just that me and her had a small falling out you could say..." I reply carefully trailing off a bit at the end. All Jane dose is sigh and mumble  "i hope you know you're telling me later." I nod my eyes glued to the ground Jane's response apon noticing this was to walk over to me and gently tilt my head up so that our eyes meet... before we got carried away a cough was herd in the background. A blush spreed across my face like a wildfire "uh hey buddy." I say slowly turning to face my old friend as Jane's arms snaked around my waist. "well we should head back right about know you can bring the girl back with you what's her name by the way." Jane said rather quickly she seems like she's eager to go back "oh her name's Jaylen you can call her Jay though." I said smiling slightly Jay nods as she was never really much of a talker to anyone but me. "I agree we should go back inside it looks like it's about to storm." with that the three of us headed in. Me and Jane went up to our room to sleep -dreamland- Static that's all there is static it's all I can hear it's all I can see. I stayed like that stuck in a world of static haze for what felt like years then slowly the static begins to form a series of images start to move slowly I couldn't figure out what it was of just yet but I had a distinct feeling that I would in only a matter of time. Just as I predicted the static that rang in my ears and clouded my vision faded now the site before me glued it's self into my mind and will never leave me be the only sound i could hear over my heartbeat was a frantic scream.

(a/n) I'm back guys hope you didn't miss me too much also cliffhanger