Chapter Sixteen

Thomas POV

When I got home Logan and Roman were on the couch waiting for me.
"What's up?"Logan asked.
"What's going on with you?" Roman frowned.
"Guys what do you mean?"
"I can't focus on anything Thomas! I'm your logic I can tell when things are up!" I sighed and started explaining everything.
    "Thomas... will you and (Y/N) be ok?" Roman asked with a concern.
     "I think so..." I smiled and walked upstairs to my room.

The next day

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and hopped in the shower. After my shower I got dressed and put on the necklace Thomas got me and went downstairs for breakfast.
    "Good morning (Y/N)!" My father said.
"Hi Dad. How's that leg of yours?"
"Better than a week ago. Anyway I made toast and bacon for breakfast. Oh and Mr. Sanders asked if you wanted a ride to school today. Do you?"
"Sure. I'll head over there after breakfast." He set a plate with toast and bacon in front of me. After I ate I grabbed my stuff and went over to Thomas' house. I knocked on the door and a faint 'Come in (Y/N)!' was heard. I opened the door and saw Thomas just walking down the stairs.
"Good morning beautiful." He smiled and I blushed.
"Good morning." I said before kissing his cheek.
"Are you ready?" I nodded and followed him outside and into his truck. When we got in he started the engine and pulled out of his driveway. "I see you're wearing the necklace I got you." He said with a smiled. I smiled and looked over to him.
"I'll wear everyday from now on." He stopped at a light that just turned red.
"I sure hope so." He looked over to me and I leaned over and kissed him. After a minute or so a car started to honk at us and we noticed the light had turned green. "Oops..." His face flushed in embarrassment and I giggled lightly.