Chapter 26 - Gone

Edwards POV

I watched as Alice did Emilys Make up as  Bella curled her hair. I don't understand how this could have happened. I thought I had gotten to her in time. Parker tried healing her. But he couldn't. Now we all lost some one we loved. She was gone. Were all looking for who bit her. But we can't find any thing. No trace. No scent. No killings of humans or animals.

I walked up to Carlisle. I asked if he needed my help. He told me no. I layed on the couch with Bella on my chest. I haven't heard from Jake in a day. I have no clue where he is. Emily she looks the same. I check on her every hour to see if she has moved.

I miss hearing her sing. It always made Bella smile. Emily has, Had. An amazing voice. Every one would stop to listen to her. Emily could have made it far.

Emily was the type of person who wanted to make every one happy but never took time for her self. She would make every one smile. 

I can't believe she's gone.

Jakes POV

I went back to the lake. I wish Emily would be meeting me here. But she's not. She's never going to meet me here again. It feels like my whole life has dissapeared with her.

" It's a shame isn't?" I heard a cold laugh.

I was silent. But I knew who he was.

" You don't get it Jacob, she was never your to begin with. She has always been mine. Now she belongs to me forever" Jame's cold voice filled my ears. I started to Shake.

" She's dead, your too late" I snapped.

" Oh you don't know?. I was the one that bit her." he said in a mocking voice. He killed my Emily. I was going to kill him.

I phased quickly and Ran. Faster than I ever have. But the thing is. He wasn't there. I ran straight for the cullens. My fur blowing in the wind. Emily always liked it when she could lay on my fur. It was better when she found out about my secret. Blood pumping through my viens as I reached the cullens and I phased.

When I walked through the door. I knew something was wrong. I looked up and met Edwards eyes. The same cold feeling. I didn't know what was happening. No one said anything. I quicky ran to Emilys Room.

I saw nothing.

She was gone.

Emily's body was gone.....