Back On Your Feet (Raph)

I glared at the stairs as if they was my enemy while I sat in the wheelchair, waiting for my boyfriend to come help me to my apartment.

I groaned, wanting to lay in my bed and cuddle with my mess of a man. I know, sounds a bit too much for a girl like me. I don't care. I love him and I want to cuddle.

Don't tell Raph I told you he is an amazing cuddler. He'll get all gooey inside before going rogue. It's funny to watch him nag about him being tough, but we all know on the inside he is as sweet as a butterfly.

Okay. I'm going to gag.

-

Hearing the doors behind me open, I spin myself in the wheel chair and roll my eyes when I see that it was just the janitor. "Hey Phil." He waves.

Mentally beating up Raph, I stand up and begin to wobble up the stairs to the forth floor. Curse you broken elevators. I let out a hiss once I hit the first floor, the pain in my hip from when I hit the wall, spiking with each step. Leaning against the wall, I take a deep breath before making my way up the next set of stairs.

As I began to climb to the second floor, I lose my balance due to the pain and try to grab the railing. "Shit." I close my eyes, knowing I'm going to have another visit to the hospital.

"Woah there." A pair of tan arms wrap around my stomach, my body colliding with theirs.

"I told yah to stay put. An you still decide to climb the stairs." I roll my eyes at the recognition of the voice.

"I wasn't planning on waiting an hour for you. I'm exhausted and I wanted to cuddle." I pout, crossing my arms. He snickers and stands me up, placing one arm on the middle of my back and the other behind my knees. With ease, Raph lifts me up and I quickly wrap my arms around his neck. I feel my cheeks flush as he nudges my face with his nose. "Stahp it Raphie!" Raph snickers again before placing a kiss on my lips.

"You taste sweet, (Y/n)." I smile at the comment and look away.

_

We get to the forth floor within ten minutes. Heading to my door, I spot my dad walking out of the apartment. I hide my face in Raph's chest, hoping my dad won't force him to leave.

"Hello Sir. I'm Raph. Sorry we didn't get to meet appropriately before. I'm your daughter's boyfriend." What the hell happened to my "boyfriend's" accent? That's not my boyfriend. Omg. Where is Raphael!? I watch my dad stare at Raph before putting on a smile I only see when he is talking to my mom, Vivian, or I.

"Hey Raphael. Thanks for bringin my daughter home. I appreciate it." Raph smiles and I sigh. "Would you like yo stay for dinner? My wife makes a mean casserole." My eyes widen and I glance up at Raph.

"I'd love to stay fo dinner. Carrying yuh daughter four floors was a work out. I'm starved." And its back. And he lied. It was only three.

_

I pressed my cheek against Raph's chest, playing with his sweater ties as we waiting for my sister to call us for dinner. "You did well fo climbin one flight of stairs. But I told you the injury is only gonna get worse." I roll my eyes and look away.

Raph places his right hand on my waist, lifting the shirt a bit so he can touch my skin. I sigh deeply and smile at the touch. "I love cuddling Raphie."

And what he said next, surprised me. "I love it too. As long as it's with you." He tilts my chin up, placing another kiss on my lips.

And there's the blush.

Yay. Raphie's chapter. I'm so excited. I hope you all enjoy.

And now I'm off to write Donnie's chapter and learn a Boston accent for a film my cousin is making for film class.

Bye Mi Peeps. Muah!