|.29.|

=Your Perspective=

"SEAN!" I screamed, bursting into the room he was being held in.

"That was loud." The nurse behind me complained.

I decided to ignore her and ran straight to Jack's bed. He was very pale and looked skinnier than I remember, but I guess that's what happens when you're in a coma for five weeks. He just looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

'What's wrong with him?'

"Hi? Who are you?" He questioned.

I didn't answer. A million thoughts rushed through my mind and I ended up on the floor. I heard Edward's voice, but didn't understand what he was saying. My reality was being crushed.

'Jack, Sean, my boyfriend, doesn't remember me.'

And I may or may not have passed out.

=Felix's Perspective=

{OOOOooooh...What new hell do I have for you here? Idek...Help...}

"Hey, uh, Marzia?" I questioned, looking over at the couch where she was sitting.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking away from the book she was reading. {Marzia, you smart little cookie, you! Sorry, I'm hyper while writing this...}

"I just got a call on the phone from Mark." I replied, "He said that Jack is finally awake, but there's a sliiiggghhhttt problem."

"The fact that you dragged out that word makes it seem bigger than slight." She rolled her eyes.

"Sassy much?" I mumbled.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing. Anyway, I guess you're right. He kind of has amnesia." I told her.

Marzia just mumbled something to herself. After what seemed like a couple minutes of thinking, she finally replied. "(Y/N)."

"We have to get there now." I opened my eyes widely, not realizing till this moment.

(Y/N) is going to be devastated and, knowing her, she probably already passed out. That is, if she had talked to him by now, which I expected to have happened. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. We were leaving, now. I filled  Marzia in as I sped back down the stairs. I slid on my shoes and pulled my jacket on, practically sprinting out of the door. I jumped into the car and waited impatiently for Marzia.

'I'm coming, (Y/N).'

^^^^^^^^^^

ELLO DERE!!! Sorry this was such a crappy chapter. :/ It's like 10pm, but I don't have ideas and I needed to at least put an update up. It's mostly just a filler chapter, I promise the next one will be more eventful...

Also: 24K READS... YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY TOO AMAZING!!!

Hope you had/are having non-boy {or girl} trouble day!

BYEEEE!!!

I had a weird/good day,

Bobby <3

430 words