prologue

(Music for your ears while you read with you eyes... at least I hope.... if u have music suggestions plz leave comments
Enjoy!!)

My life changed in a millisecond. The smell of popcorn in the air and the light breeze from the air conditioner, I remember it all, like it was burned into my memories I can't seem to forget that day...
I was lazying around my room like normal, picking popcorn out of my teeth and playing the latest otome game. My room was the size of you average three room house with a balcony, I lived in a tree. Yes you heard right a tree. My 'room' was more of a giant treehouse.  I lived deep within the rainforest with my pet tiger yeppy doodle! Ok I don't have a pet tiger but I do live deep within a rainforest, currently rain was pelting against my solar panelled roof.

I chew on another piece of popcorn and continue playing the game used to my unusual lifestyle. The game I was playing was called 'new world with you' a otome game I had dropped off at my location. It was you typical otome game with beshon harm and all, but what I liked was the villain. She was called Iyashi Ace, a black haired green eyed cold beauty, she hated the heroine and had a bad personality but whichever route I look it ended the same, death my saving a mob character.

I had finally finished the hidden rotate when it happened, lightning struck my treehouse. I was unplugging my tv to save energy when this happened, I was electrocuted to the point of death. That's right, I died. The end no due over.

Or so I thought....

I'd wake up in a cozy Japanese styled room, it had books lining the walls that I immediately started to read.

I had been about six hours since I was transported into this room and I have read all the books, well more like memorized with my photographic memory,. Most where on 'skills' one could learn by reading, others where on herbs. Looking around the room bored, I'd sigh.

When suddenly a old man would appear on the couch.

[Oh hello you got here a bit before me did you? Anyways I'm a god and you have been picked out of a billion people to reincarnate into the world of your choice! You now can select your skills out of the godly skill category!]

[umm how many?]

[Like a genie, three!]

[ok... the ability to summon any weapon... the ability to talk and see any form of thing that is or was living... and ummm.... have powers from all animes I have watched]

[oooo.... these are cheat skills and you will stand out a lot are you ok with that?]

[yes]

[alrighty than off you go!]

He'd snap his fingers and I'd be off to my new world!