4 |:| Little Oracle

(Author's prov)
The little boy sat on his bed waiting, for what? He didn't know. It had been a week since his appraisal day, and today he woke up with a bad feeling.
Loud footsteps came towards his room as the little ghost crow worriedly watched the young boys scared look. A person would try the door handle making the boy flinch and crawl into a corner. Bursting open the door with magic the you boy would stare at the two priest looking men.
"Little Oracle, we have come to get you" A overpowering voice would boom, and the person it came from would pick the 'little oracle' gently.
The crow would fly after the boy and priests worriedly.

-thirteen years later-

The boy, Iyashi Nix would sit in his quiet chamber listening to the guards footsteps. Here was the inner sanctuary of the gods mansion. It was a temple with a wing for each god and in the middle on the top floor rested a large room, Nix's room. It was like a bird cage and the boy resting inside was the exotic bird. But in reality it really was a cage, guards around every convert to prevent him from getting out, locked doors, only high windows. Nix had been kept in this room since a year old.
A gentle knock would be heard and the lock would click open. A creek of a door would sound as a old man with a white beard would come in.
"Hello Oracle, how have you been?" The breaded man would ask.
"Fine, thanks." A short curt answer to the man. Who would chuckle,
"I understand your hate towards me for keeping you in here but your a precious resource for this country."
"King Alfred! I'm not just a resource I'm a person!!" Iyashi would burst into tears as he let out his pent up emotions," I'll I want is my family and some friends, to see the outside alone!"
The king would look apologetic at the sobbing young boy.
"''Tis why I'm here child, I have used all my power to allow you to attend a school, clover academy"
In his mind the boy would laugh, finally let the plot start.