~Sentient chain and ball~

The lazy cat knelt at the crumbled wall. Her fuzzy hand found his warm boney one. His arm twitched in surprise. The poorly made doggo poofed into thin air.
"WHO IS THERE? ARE YOU HERE TO HELP? "
His voice is scratchy from yelling. He intertwined his fingers with hers, confirmation that she was indeed real. The pile of rubble started to shift (or Shit. Whichever you prefer.)

She had to act now or the loud skeleton will be crushed into a fine dust. Her acting skills are rusty but they'll have to do.
"Don't move please, new friend! I'll rescue you soon!"
A very unexpected, welcoming and joyous voice exited the mouth of the very drab cat.

"O-OK, NEW FRIEND!" His very shaky voice told her that he was truly freaking out.

She calmly slipped her hand out of his, now lifted high above her head. She took three steps back, still slouched and relaxed. A giant orange arrow head materialised above her without warning. It was quite an impressive feat. Despite this show of immense strength, her eyes remained half lidded and bored, acting like it was a normal occurrence.

With a precise slash of her arm, the arrow slammed into the ground, rubble and glass flying everywhere. She dove into the collapsed shop front, knowing full well that it would soon start raining debris and other junk in a few short moments. With a swoosh, a sweep and a slide, a certain skeleton found himself in the arms of a sepia cat monster, safe and out of danger. The remains of the shop were only a single mound of concrete and crushed pots.

She glanced down at the shaking monster. She immediately felt awkward and was starting to sweat. Orange translucent tears meandered down his cheek bones, his dark eye socket's wide, twinkling golden stars replaced were his pupils would of been. His mouth agape, simply staring into the soul of his rescuer. This look of pure awe on his face was unwanted attention.

She was sceptical about her new friend now. His clothing is an unpractical mix of armors, his choice of colors makes him an easy target. He was either ignorant or an idiot. It was most likely the latter at first glance. She'd definitely have to fix ' that ' up before she left.

The skeletons cheek bones heated up even more, hey we're so close that their foreheads nearly touched. Quickly realizing what situation they were in she pulled him to his shaky feet and gave him some space.

"THANKS FOR SAVING ME, NEW FRIEND!"

The monster spoke loud and obnoxiously, as if secretly talking to a large deaf crowd . The unimpressed cat was quickly finding annoyance in this skeletons presence.
"No problem, new friend! May you please quieten down. I don't want any extra unwanted eyes watching us."
She tried to be sweet to match his cheerful nature, but she still found him so, irritating. She wanted this encounter to end. Talking with this monster is so ' taxing ' on the mind. He didn't pick up the hidden irritation interlaced with her happy tone as they interacted. He seems oblivious and innocent, in other words, naive and a pain. She just wanted to leg it out of there,  without him following.

"OKAY NEW FRIEN- OH, I MEAN ' okay new friend! ' "
He yelled in a stage whisper, closely followed by an exaggerated wink. He leaned in closer her. Her internal proximity warning was blaring inside her mind. She was already aggravated at this fool. She stepped backward, he stepped forward. The pointless cycle ensued.

A pulsing vain adorned her forehead, above her eye. It seemed out of place bring accompanied by a caring closed eyed smile. This again slipped under his radar.

"THA-, *ahem*, Thank you for saving me, new friend! " He stupidly stepped forward onto a rough patch of debris, clumsily skidded on the uneven lumps of granite, and promptly slipped forward and headbutted the scabbing gash that lay on her brow. Fresh blood trickled into her right eye. Frustration fanned the fire of hate in her twitching eye.

The tender Liverpool Kiss didn't go down well with her already dwindling patience.
She was trapped between the arms of the idiot. His face was so bright it made the sun look like a dying flame on a tiny match.

Her eyes grew dark. Her smile now a stiff line. Debris pressed and prodded at her still healing back. A sharp apologetic scree echoed from the shocked skeletons mouth.

With a lick of her lips and a shove of her hand, the poor skeleton when flying off into the distance. She stood back up with an irritated smile, stepping toward the direction that the skeleton flew off too. She stomped up to a large whole into a brick wall opposite her. Two red boots protruded from the wall. Guilt twinged at her soul, she shoved it aside, calling it ' justified violence '.

Leaning over the dazed skeleton, threatening glare replaced the calmness that once resided within.

"I saved you. Don't be a nuisance, get out of my way. "

He started crying again. Gross sniveling made the cat recoil in disgust. The skeleton crawled out of the hole and physically rapped himself around her right leg,  gazing up at her,  orange tears freely flowing down his face.

" Nuisance. "

She tried to shake him off but he didn't budge.

" Get off. "
He didn't move.

"Go away. Die somewhere else."
He shook his head and held her leg tighter.

"F*CK OFF!"
No response.

She knew that she wasn't going to escape from this needy skeleton.
She sighed and patted his skull.

"Pain
* grumble *
Idiot "