Chapter 15

Jay's P.O.V

Janayah came home around 7:00 at night Alicia dropped her off idk something about Alicia is off I don't trust her imma keep my eye one her janay walks in drops her things In the closet I'm thinking this girl better had got me something she lay in the bed "where my stuff at?" I asked this better had got me something she giggle and got on top of me kissing me I kinda liked it but quickly got over it I wanted my stuff she better quit playing "nah where my stuff at?" she got up and went the bathroom "hiding" she said bro I swear this girl play too much I went and asked her what that means she said figure it out walking out the bathroom she always wanna be a smart ass "quit play where my stuff?" I said getting irritated she trun up the tv ight then I went out to look for my stuff she had my stuff under the stair case -__- she is bad at hiding things I went back up stairs with my things I come in and this girl laid out on the bed play my song legs up by ekco she wearin my favorite color red launduray dress with her black red bottom heels I threw my stuff on the couch and took off my clothes had nun but boxers on I went to her and start kissing on her nice body making her moan Turing her on.....

*AT ALICIA PLACE*

Alicia's P.O.V

I just got back from dropping off Janayah at her house the whole drive home I was thinking about how Trent cheated on me me and him have been dating for 2 YEARS he cheated on me I don't know how to express how I feel towards this I just walked in and Trent was on the couch talking to somebody "hey baby" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek the guy was checking me out he was cute "umm who is this" I asked putting my things from the mall away the guy was tall light skinned he was very cute he smiled he had all golds on the bottom row of teeth "hi" he said in a husky voice "I am Trent's younger brother zane" he shook my hand "I am Alicia Trents girlfriend" he checked me out "you look cute ma" he said it made me blush "you did good bro" he said sitting down Trent went to the kitchen to get some drinks "so how come I never heard about you" I asked sitting down "I wanted to keep a low profile" he winked at me I blushed some more "when did you get here?" I asked Trent came back with our drinks "couple hours ago big brahtah came and picked me up and now we are here" he let out I light chuckle "I grew up here" he said opening the bottle of water "I did too" I said he face brighten up "what part?" he asked sitting up "new orlends right chea" I said letting my Louisiana accent roll he smiled "why did you Leave?" I said getting a water bottle he looked at Trent "you didn't tell your ol lady?" I looked at Trent confused "nah I didn't tell her" he said bluntly "I'm gonna go smoke" he said leaving "well one night when me and Trent were 15 or 16 Trent was having a sex with a girl the girl had a boyfriend girl's boyfriend came Trent pulled a gun on him and shot and killed him Trent ran home and told me police came to our house I told them it was me I was in jail for 4 years only because I had a good lawyer but yeah I took the heat for big brahtah" he laid back and lit a blunt "why did you take the fall" I asked he pulled the blunt out and blew "Trent had a plan I didn't he need to fulfill that plus Trent was ready for jail not that long" I took the blunt and blew got up and got the bottle of circo out the fridge and two shot glasses poured circo in both and headed back and gave Zane one of the glasses "plus if he went he would have never met you" I nodded "It probably would have been good if he didn't" I took the shot so did he "I kinda figured" he said taking the blunt taking another pull "why you say that" he blew smoke "he was always a cheater he cheated on you for sure with this fine ass beauty in Texas" I sighed "I know" I got the circo bottle and poured another shot for me "how you know" I came back with bottle took the shot sat the circo bottle on the coffee table "she lives here now and I talked to her today she told me" I took the blunt and smoked again Zane shook his head "does he know you know" I blew smoke and shook my head and took another pull "damn am calm down" he said taking the blunt I took another the burn In my chest numb the pain in my heart Zane shook his head and got near me "look if you need anything come talk to me I'm in the lovely inns don't worry abt Trent he doesn't know if you need anything just come to hotel" I noded he kissed my lips I kissed him back next thing I know our tongues were at war he pulled away I was blushing extra hard he pulled me into a hug and grabbed my ass and squeezed it I moan in his ear we kissed again I could tell he was drunk he pressed his hard member against me while we were kissing "come tonight okay" he said in between kisses "okay" I let out he kissed my neck then he got his coat and keys and walked out the door I put the bottle back up and went to take a hot shower 30 minutes later I got out with a towel wrapped around me Trent was in bed waiting I went to the closet and put on my sports bra and underwear "so you not gonna ask me?" he said "ask you what" I walked out the closet "about Zane bringing away why I ain't talk about him" I tied my long hair up in a bun "I already know he sat up in the bed "he told you?" I stood there "as if your gonna tell me you kept it from me for 2 years" he got up and walked towards me "baby I was gonna tell you..." "before or after my funeral" I spat I went in the bathroom and closed the door behind me "when were you gonna tell me abt janayah?" I said through the door I put on my sweats and my jacket "I told u we are just friends" I opened the door and smacked him "that's a damn lie I know you dated her for 7 months last you you cheated on me how could you do that to me!" I yelled not caring if anybody heard me I went and got a bag and started packing "where you going?" I zipped up my bag "I'm leaving you I'll be back for the rest of my things" I got the bag my phone and keys and spead off I cried then I got Over it I went to the hotel Zane is at I knocked on the door and there he was standing right before me with no shirt on I walked in with out saying anything and the door closed....