kitty loven'

**cat's P.O.V ******
You all know that Kara and I are an item but I left her and though she forgives me , I can't forgive myself.  The thing about Kara is no matter what identity she is in , whether its supergirl or Kara, she is all ways both of them . She is so kind and brave and honest and forgiving.  That sometimes I feel I'm not good enough for her ! That's half of why I went , to clear my head and I also went to tell my boys of my new love ! But enough about the past . Here's to the future! And my first game night! (God help me!)
Apparently Kara says were playing Jenga , which I've played before with cater and find pointless. Kara says it'll be fun so I agreed to accompany her because it seems to mean a lot to her. We arrive at Alex's. "Alright ! Teams are savers, super cat and Winn and James!let the games commence " says j'hon. We start the games and chat about things it's fun!"so kars what's the pup called?" Alex asks . Kara smiles "well I was thinking of calling her General Flustria but fluffy for short !" She says . We laugh , only Kara! Alex is slightly upset by the mention of a certain General  (Astra ) . I go up to her "umm hi Alexandra I was just wondering , are you okay?" I ask worried about the well-being of my girls sister . Alex looks up " Cat please call me Alex and I'm fine don't worry" she says.I look at her uncertain but I nod and go back to watching Kara , James and Maggie play jenga . Kara wins! Course she does ,superhuman speed and all. Wait, oh its now my turn . Um I don't remember how to play jenga. SUGUR! I walk to where the blocks are piled and copy Winn pulling out a block and hoping it doesn't fall over. It doesn't.  I roll my eyes "this game is so tedious, must I really play? " i ask . Kara smiles "you love it really Kitts " she says . I rub my temples "must you call me Kitts? "  I say , but i laugh all same . Her pet names are cute , if slightly annoying.  "Sorry miss Grant " kara says . I laugh "you don't have to call me miss Grant here " I say  . She smiles "I know,  I just enjoy it!"  She blushes remembering  where she is . "Grub time!" Says j'hon . He brings in two boxes of pizza and a salad for me (stupid diet!) " thanks " I say when he passes me the food. He smiles "you're welcome cat" he says.  I finally feel part of the family! It feels good!

A/n :sorry for the short chapter I will update soon I just really wanted a chapter in cats point of view.