CHAPTER 7

Y/N's P.O.V

So now you know why i never mentioned Jimin before. I turn around to face him. He looked at me and his eyes widened,"Y/N?!?". I guess he didn't recognize me, oh well who cares? "Jimin", i scoffed. "I didn-", i didn't let him finish. "What are you doing here?", i asked annoyed. "Well you see uh i guess my dad is your dad's friend so they both are out of city so..........I'll be staying here until they come back", he ruffled his hair nervously. "What?!", my dad can't ask him to stay here! "Basically Mr. (L/N) asked me to take care of his daughter who turned out to be you", he said. I facepalmed. I can't be in the same house as my ex! 

"It's such a small world Y/N~ I didn't know i would meet you here", he said looking at me.I glared at him. "I guess we're meant to be~", he smiled. "Ew shut up. We were NEVER meant to be plus i like someone else", I said. "Y/N...... what happened to you? You used to love me....", he said frowning. I made the WHAT-THE-HELL face," Park fucking Jimin, I never liked you or loved you, I only gave you a chance, and also nothing happened to me, i have always been the same. I trusted you but you cheated on me, i ignored it a lot of times because i didn't care but when i got annoyed of your behaviour, I wanted to break up with you. I got annoyed of you presence in my house, I basically got annoyed of YOU", i said angrily. He was about to say something but i went inside. I couldn't handle that person anymore.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed as i picked up my phone. I went through my social media. Just the same boring posts. WAIT. THERE WILL BE A SHINEE CONCERT HERE IN AMERICA! I squealed and started jumping on my bed. I'm gonna go! I checked the date.... well shit, It's the same day as Yoongi's wedding. Dang it! I'm sorry Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin. Please forgive me...... I pouted and texted Jungkook.

Y/N: hey jungkook!

Bishkook: what is it?

Y/N: come over to my house. Let's discuss the plan.

Bishkook: on ma way!

*After 10 minutes*

Bishkook: I'm outside. I rang the bell.

Bishkook: WHAT THE HELL?! THERE IS SOME MIDGET AT THE DOOR!

Jungkook's P.O.V

I rang the mansion's doorbell. The door opened and there stood a short guy. He seems like a rich guy's son. He had pink hair and was a midget compared to me. WHAT THE HELL?! WHY IS HE HERE?! I grabbed him by his collar," Who are yoy and why are you here?!". He stared at me wide eyed,"Are you the guy Y/N likes?". What? "i asked you a question!", I yelled. Yoongi hyung wouldn't like this... I heard Y/N," Oh jungkook you're here", she smiled at me and didn't even spare a glance the the shorty. 

"Y/N, who is this?", i asked. "Oh, he's my dad's friend's son who is here  to take care of me but if you want to kill him you can", she simply answered. I threw shorty on the floor and went to Y/N's room with her. 

Y/N's P.O.V

Jungkook followed me to my room. "That was my ex", i said i closed the door. I looked at Jungkook," what i said downstairs was also correct", i said. Jungkook just made an 'Ooh' face. "Let's just discuss the plan", i said and sat on the bed beside Jungkook.

A/N

hope you guys  liked it :)

Take care

love ya

Ciao!