CHAPTER 17

Y/N's P.O.V

Someone pinned on the bed. I screamed. "God, Y/N it's only me! Why are you screaming?", said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi on top of me. I turned crimson red,"Yah! pervert! get off of me!",I sad looking away. Yoongi got off of me. I sighed and lay down,"You scared me to death Yoongi-ah". He lay beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist,"You're not mad are you?". I turned my side to face him,i smiled,"Nope". I hugged him,"Good night honey". Yoongi pecked my forehead,"Good night babygirl". I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and i heard Yoongi talking to someone. "The full moon is in a few days", i heard him say. "Yes, i know", he replied back. "I can't wait, she will be so happy", he repplied back again. The after a while he said,"Good bye",and he ended the call. I heard his footsteps coming near to me. I closed my eyes tighty. I heard him chuckle,"Good morning baby". I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi. His face was only a few inches away from mine. I lazily pushed him back and sat up. I yawned and stood up. I was going to the washroom but Yoongi blocked my way. I frowned and looked at him, he was also frowning,"Where's my morning kiss?". Wtf? You stopped me from going to the bathroom just to ask for a morning kiss? He frowned more, i guess he heard what i thought. I sighed,"Sorry but let me brush my teeth first. Did you brush yours?". He nodded and and moved out of my way. I went to the bathroom.

I came out and saw Yoongi on his phone. Isn't he on his phone a lot these days? I ignored my thought and went to Yoongi. I sat beside him and pecked him on his cheek. I could see him smile widely. He turned his head to me. "Now on the lips", he said pointing at his lips. God, this guy is so cheesy. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips and stood up to go downstairs. Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me towrads him. Now my lips were on his. I was shocked at what he just did but i kissed him back after a few seconds.

I love him so much.

A/N

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hope u liked it lol

I'm srsly cringing rn. :')

cheesy af

short af