Step 2/ Part 2

Picking out what you want to do:

Bit Hit Entertainment has 3 groups/categories you can go into, Modeling, Singing, and Acting.

For Models; remember Korea has a thing for pale skinned girls and men. They go to extremes to get pale skin, such as bleaching there skin. For my beautiful chocolate/spiced skinned girls and boys, I wouldn't change yourself for these people you are beautiful just the way you are you can always try something else. Also remember that Koreans prefer tall, slim people that don't get a lot of sun. That doesn't mean don't go outside. This just means start wearing more conservative clothing, also put on lots of sunscreen if you are truly wanting this. They do also except transgenders but that is very rare for my trans-fam.

Now for my Singers; you must have a a decent voice.(obviously) If your not sure just go ask one of your friends that have no filters (like me), or a rather blunt person (again like me) just a person with rather high standards. You must build a wall around your heart if you really care about others opinions. You must only strive to succeed and kill your competition; with a smile. You also have to remember there will always be hate. If you get chosen for a group just remember others might want you as well so don't go at the first opportunity you get. Just respectfully say my I have a few weeks or days do decide. You never know other scouts may want you.

Last but not least my Actresses and Actors; you must remember there could be kissing scenes in your tv role/movie role. I hope you don't mind, there are other scenes that may become more intimate than others. Be ready for any role thrown your way. You must be good at memorizing line after line in just a short amount of time. You must act the part and look the part. Don't be afraid to change it up a bit. Try to do anything you can to feel your role. Also remember other will try to steal your role so don't act scared be confident in your acting and if you don't just act like you do!

My lovely readers remember that hate will alway be thrown you way, but just remember they are human just as you.