Part3/ Step 3

Picking A Song:

Picking a song is one of the hardest parts of auditioning for Big Hit. You must pick something that shows off your talents. If you wrote a song and were thinking of singing that I would wait. Pick a song that has already been published by an artist. Unless your really confident in your song. You must at least practice every week to master your song and work out any problems. If you don't know any Korean DO NOT PANIC! You will be fine, you don't have to pick a Korean song. You also have the freedom to pick an English song (Or spanish, german, french, ect...) but remember you must work at that song. You must own that song sing it like you own it. Also most importantly PRACTICE!

Picking A Part:

Finding a part in a movie that fits you perfectly is really hard. You may have a lot and just can decide on one or you can't find any. If that's the problem just go ask someone close to you that is encouraging. Once you ask you may or may not be disappointed. But just remember that there are others beside that one person. You could always google it as well. Just practice well and hard.

Picking A Few Good Poses:

Picking a pose is one thing, but picking a good pose is another. You want to seem professional, flirty, silly, cute, or something else you must be careful. You must always be on your toes! Making sure not to ruin the outfit, the makeup or\and hair. If your clumsy this can be rather hard. Express yourself threw your poses! Own that pose. Even if it's the hated duck face. Just warm up your face and body, make sure your flaws are hidden well but not so well you seem plastic.