Story #1

Light In The Dark~

In this story a girl named Amelia goes against her government system, now in her time the government has brainwashed the citizens into believing that they are safe inside of the walls of the sectors. Books are illegal and only the electronics are allowed for the purpose of propaganda. Amelia on has had some rough times, she grew up with her grandfather because her parents were on the run when she was born. Her grandfather had a massive collection of books and maps, which at the time were very illegal. Amelia learned everything she could in her short 10 years with her grandfather, for he was caught with all of the books and maps and was killed on site. The government had to put Amelia in jail because they thought that she knew too much. They were right.

when Amelia got to the jail she was immediately targeted for her small size, luckily a middle aged man came to her rescue and took her under his wing. He taught her how to survive and fight in that jail, eventually she began to trust the man and treat him as a father figure. However, when she was only 16 years old he died in that jail due to a jail fight.

Instantly she was furious, she wanted to kill the man who just killed her father, but because she had such a strong surge of emotions, she released a deep strength within her. Unknowingly she had awoken something no one had ever seen before, she was able to control and see the spirits around her. Initially, she had no clue what was happening, she just knew she was angry. Then she killed the man that had killed her father with an electric spirit. Amelia freaked out, she had just killed a man! None the less, she killed the man with electricity!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________So, this is my first story idea, turned out to practically be a whole story XD

But anyways, please leave suggestions on what I should do, shouldn't do, etc. in the comments!

and also, should I continue this story? ill put Amelia's whole character plotline (Up to about age 21) in the next chapter if so...