Dinner?

Sarahs POV

It was Monday morning and I was excited to see Lily after Friday. I got dressed in a black pencil skirt and a dark blue sleeveless blouse. I unbuttoned the first two buttons so it was exposing my cleavage a bit, and i threw on a pair of black heels. I drove to school and once i arrived it was already 7, and class started at 7:30 so i had time to prepare the classroom.

-30 minutes later-

Lily walked into the class at 7:35 wearing a sundress that cut off right above her knee. It was a beautiful yellow that made her blue eyes pop. She walked past me and gave me a warm smile before she sat down at her desk. I smiled back and walked to my desk to get the classwork to hand out.

After class was over everyone left, but Lily was gathering her things. I put my pen down and walk towards her as she is about to leave the class, and i grab her arm.

"Jesus!" She yells as she drops her things and turns around. "God Sar you can't scare me like that." She says as she gets on her hands and knees to pick up her belongings. I could see her white lacy underwear plain as day. I couldnt help but stare at her ass as she moved to pick up her books. 

"Sar i can feel you staring at my ass." She says as she stands up with her belongings. My cheeks get red. 

"Oh sorry but what i wanted to ask you a question." I say as i stare at my feet. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip. "Will you go to dinner with me?" I look up at her and her ocean eyes begin to glimmer.

"Of course!" She says as she pulls me closer to give me a tight hug. I loved the lavender scent that filled my nostrils as she hugged me. She let go and stepped back to tear a piece of paper off from in her binder, and she writes something on it. 

"Heres my phone number and address." She hands me the slip of paper, and i take it. 

"Okay i will text you tonight. Can i pick you up at 5 o' clock?" I say hoping she will say yes.

"Yeah, well i will see you tonight at 5." She says as she starts to walk away. She almost makes it out the door before she stop and turns around. She starts to walk towards me and kisses me on the cheek. I love the feeling of her soft lips on my cheek. She steps back and smiles. Then she walks out of the classroom leaving me all flustered. 

-----

I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it took so long to update i have just been having writers block lately but i will update soon enough maybe tommorrow idk yet.

Dont forget to vote and follow me to read more of my story "The affair"

:)

~E