Come With Me

**THIS CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT**  

         ** READ AT YOUR OWN RISK>> YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

Lilys POV

It was about 10:30 pm and i was already shit faced drunk. Jessica was buzzed but she wasnt nearly as gone as I was. 

I was dancing on the dance floor and grinding on this guy. He held my waist aligning my ass with his dick which i could feel growing bigger in his pants. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and asked him in a slur.

"You.... should come to my- my house." I said grinding on him.

"Okay lead the way." He said as we walked  out of the bar and hopped in a cab.

Jessicas POV

I look around and Lily is no where to be seen. I found her clutch near a trashcan on the ground. I opened it and saw Lilys phone at the bottom of her purse. It said 27 missed calls from Sarah bear. Damn whoever that is must care about Lily. I think as i look around for Lily.

Sarahs POV

   I have called Lily everyday for the past 2 nights and she has answered everytime. Why isnt she answering now? What if shes in trouble? I cant waste time if shes hurt somewhere so i drive to the airport and hop on the earliest flight to Lilys apartment that is a 2 hour flight.

Lilys POV

  We arrive at my apartment and i stumble into my bedroom falling onto my bed. I take off my heels and throw them onto the floor before i lay my back against the bed. It feels like the room is spinning i think im gonna barf. The guy from the bar walks into my bedroom and gets on top of me and starts to kiss me sloppily before he removes my dress and his shirt. Leaving me only in my bra and panties. He starts to suck on my neck while unclasping my bra. I start to gain consciousness but not strength.

  "No! Stop im a virgin and i have a girlfriend!" I say trying to make him get off of me.

"OOO even better im sure you're tight." He says before pushing me onto my stomach.

"No please stop!" I scream weakly as he pulls down my underwear revealing my bare pussy. I had barely any strength to talk let alone push him off of me. He starts to unbuckle his belt and all i could think about was how i was betraying Sarah. 

 He thrusts his erection into my pussy causing me to gasp in pain. He holds onto my shoulders pushing his erection deeper into me. A tears rolls down my face as i feel vulnerable i feel used by him i feel so worthless since i cant say anything. All i can do is just lay there and let it happen. He keeps thrusting into me until he cums and then he puts back on his  pants and shirt.

Sarahs POV

  I drove to Lilys apartment and i walked in her apartment because the door was left open. As soon as i walk in my nose fills with the aroma of sweat, sex and booze. A guy walks out of Lilys room holding his shoes and belt and walks out the door barely glancing at me. I immediately fill with anger as i see Lily laying on her bed naked. A tear rolls down my cheek as Lily notices me standing in the door way. 

"Sarah its not what it looks like." She says stumbling towards me to give me a hug. I push her away and run out the door and start my car. Lily runs in front of my car bare ass naked and yells.

"SARAH WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN!" But before i could decide to stay or not i was already driving to my apartment. I get to my apartment and start to bawl my eyes out. Why would she does this to me? What have i ever done to her?

-------

A/N 

Sorry for the really sad chapter but wasnt it good? Lemme know in the comments

~E